Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

Manner, seems to me you take dueling a little more personal than Viri or Chuck. Why is that?
Reply Quote
02/26/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Pwnani
Manner, seems to me you take dueling a little more personal than Viri or Chuck. Why is that?

I don't think I do, maybe it just feels that way for you.

besides D3 pvp is all about pride, there's nothing else on the line currently, pride = the risk/reward system lol

Reply Quote
Viri,

I believe Kings battle tag is King#11810. Good luck!

thx
Reply Quote
Why dont you let him talk for himself then? You did this for chuck too saying "Oh he wont even duel you" then i add him and he ended up being a really cool guy and had no idea what you were talking about!

I am sure King would be more than happy to duel me!

Theres a huge difference between pride and cockiness. Being humble is how i do :)

And manner your always on when i am! Simple as an invite to see if you can truly beat me like you claim you can. You should do less talking and more backing your !@#$ up ;)

Results up here soon!
Reply Quote
Last i remember you were dueling me (with my old build) with your lowbie belt on laughing at how i couldnt perfect you every time. Then i unequipped my bracers, and shoulders (which puts my stats below a noob) and i still managed to kill you first time. Then i kept on taking pieces off and repeating, then you stopped dueling me completley (and Tokio knows why too)

I was just playing your own cocky game against you were and obviously it backfired!

You wont even actually duel me with your full gear because you know it wont turn out as well as you believe it will. From my testing so far, my new build absolutely trounces my old build vs barbs, so be ready to lose !

I challenge you to an EPEEN first to 10 then! all out! no holding back! and results up here soon so everyone can know! ;)
Edited by Viri#1357 on 2/26/2013 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
THX willbur! :)
Reply Quote
Didn't even know battletags could get 5 digits!
Reply Quote
Yea, not sure on that.

OP

If you're humble, then you need to change your thread title from "#1" to "Looking for PvP". Unless I'm mistaken on humility, being a self proclaimed "#1" is the antithesis of humility.
Reply Quote
Im Game Add me - Adeat#1115
Reply Quote
BRING IT! :D
Reply Quote
Hi Viri, I wanna try your monk build out when you have some time, arndawg#1193
Reply Quote
I only remember dueling you a few times after that one night we dueled for hours, so that 24/7 thing your talking about is bs. Not to mention i helped you create your anti-monk video cause im a nice guy. Your the one that started catching feelings over nothing not me calling me names when were talkin about a game here.

But Ill let our first to ten settle this :)
Reply Quote
Come Viri, you remember me, we met at the map test, come here, my barb rate 155 PVP dummy, to see you can do?
Reply Quote
I'm still baffled how at your gear level Viri, can beat so many top players. No offense though, I just think that's amazing. Any chance we can see a video of you in action??
Reply Quote
I wait u for PVP Viri, first is map test, now is 1.07 patch, im a barb that can not fail in
PVP.
Reply Quote
My exam is tmw morning guys! ill be on 10:30 am Central tmw :)
Reply Quote
I wait u for PVP Viri, first is map test, now is 1.07 patch, im a barb that can not fail in
PVP.

Lol good luck, Viri has been testing anti-tank strategies on my Barb and I'm one of the toughest to kill targets out there lol.
Reply Quote
if your planning to go blue bells, we might as well not bother dueling btw, unless you do 2x as much damage as hunter.

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/27/2013 2:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
HELLO EVERYBODY!!! YOOHOOO!

didnt know this forum exist. my first ever post on bnet.
Edited by huntersghost#6518 on 2/27/2013 3:35 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]