Diablo® III

#1 PvP Monk in US - Accepting all Challengers

Challenge accepted just built this guy last few days and always looking for pvp fun. Already sent request.
Reply Quote
#1 monk runs to town when lethally rended everytime. Don't duel this noob he sucks.
Reply Quote
Viri, is it true u are running to town?
Reply Quote
SELL BRUCE LEE MAN BUY BABA!
Reply Quote
Look I explained to him i had to take a call in real life, so yes i ran to town out of habit to afk... and yet hes still crying like a big baby. Why? I have no clue... I told you the duel was void if you want to be serious about counting duels! Stop crying and play the game like a decent human being Joch, and learn not to jump to conclusions. This barb ended up being a very rude individual.
Reply Quote
EVERYTIME??? yah right Joch get over yourself, i did this once only and explained to you the situation, your delusional to say i do this every time? hahaha

Joch you are one of the most inconsiderate players i met. Life isnt about the game, when i say i had to take a call irl u !@#$ing accept that and shut up instead of whining about how i go to town to afk... you think i care about a lame duel i wasnt even counting? By that point we were %^-*ing around anyways because i keep stomping you, and you take things so seriously you lose light of whats actually going on around you.
Reply Quote
I suck? haha .. our overall record speaks for itself.. (around to 30-6)

In reality you shouldnt ever be losing not even once if your #1 barb like you claim given that 2h skorn monks shouldnt even touch a tank barb, if played right.

Go talk to mannercookie and learn to play properly, and stop whining over nothing, it makes you look like a sore loser.
Reply Quote
Not to mention Joch, u were dead over 6 seconds before i clicked that portal to afk to take my call... ur arguing over nothing.. im sorry for not dying in your rend long after you were killed in a non serious duel to take a call in real life?.. Just get over it and dont talk !@#$ for no reason.
Reply Quote
Viri, as REVRAC said, just ignore Joch. He's well known for all the wrong reasons.
Reply Quote
I wont let it get to me then! :) Hey revrac we gotta duel sometime! :)
Reply Quote
You'll not beat REVRAC, but you are welcome to try.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Viri
I wont let it get to me then! :) Hey revrac we gotta duel sometime! :)

Sure man just hit me up and if I have time I will accomodate you :D
Reply Quote
hey Viri, added you lets have a friendly duel

Nike
Reply Quote
EDITED
Edited by Supes#1646 on 3/5/2013 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Supes,

Nothing personal but your barb friend is most likely going to one shot by viri. As a barb you need to go a specific build to have a chance at beating viri who imo is one of the best PVP monks in the world. Viri has spent countless hours dueling and knows how to exploit the map to the nth degree so your friend better come prepared. Or else its going to be a one shot fest! :)
Reply Quote
@ Supes,

I dueled your barb friend but he doesnt pvp so its not a challenge in any way at all, hell never beat me.
Reply Quote
@ Supes,

I dueled your barb friend but he doesnt pvp so its not a challenge in any way at all, hell never beat me.

Actually he told me u talked sh*t, which is rather disappointing, too bad the PvP "community" is so unfriendly these days, I spoke to him, he sold his PvP gear today anyways, well he was a good PvP player.

I have no interest in PvP myself except for messing around with my friends, until a TEAM concept of PvP is introduced:)
Reply Quote
I assure you guys i never talked !@#$, im sorry if he felt that way I even told him i wasnt talking %^-* only trying to help him out. SO many people these days take things the wrong way in this game.

I appologize for any miscommunication we had, and was looking forward to dueling him when he doesnt have 600+ ping like he said he did.
Edited by Viri#1357 on 3/6/2013 2:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
I would like to challenge you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]