Diablo® III

Crafted Ammy What do you think?

http://imgur.com/GJ1Zs3v
Reply Quote
So close... RNG trolled you with that cc.
Reply Quote
Aye but it's still good in terms of defense and offense (not the best at both but I can't put it away lol)
Reply Quote
i carft 100 amulets alst time.. im wearing one that have well balance ststs (at least for me)..i have 1 trifecta with 2xx STR, 7 IAS, 87 CD but 6.5 cc :(
Reply Quote
That's still real great already. Good luck on your next 100. I so far am around 30-40
Reply Quote
I am over 250 ammies crafted and still no trifecta! The one I am wearing is pretty nice...but it could be so much better.
Reply Quote
I crafted a 30 DMG/10 CC/75 CD amulet, after about 30 tries. I'd like some vit or AS over average damage but I feel like that's going to take a lot more crafting, and I'll like to improve my shoulders or bracers first. (Or maybe craft a chest and get some innas as I can't afford a decent IK chest)
Reply Quote
i did 70-80 i think all 10 at first batch to check if its good

and 70 in one crafting and my trifecta came out on the 60ish craft
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]