731-1286 dmg
1.2aps
+48% dmg
73 str
69 int
58% crit dmg
1.5% chance to freeze on hit
open socket

can anyone (who keeps track of this kinda thing) give an indication on the current value?
Edited by minori#1796 on 2/20/2013 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Image Not found, u can add me to show or interested in selling
Reply Quote
Anyone with advice on this?
Reply Quote
90-150m, maybe more, maybe less, EF prices fluctuate quite a bit (because there's a lot of demand for a TON of different rolls on them).

The dps is a little too low for people who are looking for a mainhand weapon to search it, but .24+ APS, decent LS roll, good dps, and a socket means it probably won't take too long to sell. Do a search for EF with the parameters 130+ str, life steal (no min), and a socket, then sort them by buyout. Lately it's getting near impossible to find a .24 APS LS/OS EF for less than 50-60m, even with a really low dps roll.
Reply Quote
thanks!

yea the price fluctuations are really... huge, which is what makes pricing it fairly so challenging.
Reply Quote
150-200M
Reply Quote
thanks for the info, guys :)

i've edited the 1st post to a new weapon, any comments/advice on the pricing for that would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Not less than 300m. My own opinion
Reply Quote
If that cirt damage roll was a little higher you'd have a 500m+ weapon. As is 300-400m should be coming your way. The low STR and low CD roll are all that's holding it back, nice find none the less grats.
Edited by Death#1408 on 2/21/2013 1:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
thanks for the feedback, guys :)
Reply Quote
if you're sellin, im interested. Add me and will be on in 8hrs
Reply Quote
Okay, added you.

Will be selling it over the weekend, but in no real rush since I want to try and get the highest offer possible :P
Reply Quote
Would you like to trade your mace for my MH axe?
Reply Quote
add me, i will be online later, need you to link the mace in game, from there maybe we nego the price.
Reply Quote
masterpua: nope, thanks.. looking for gold :)

alvin: alright
Reply Quote
i think i'd trade my axe for this weapon too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]