Diablo® III

Game still too tough!

Oh man this is ridiculous. Since you are nerfing reflect why don't you just remove it from the game entirely. This game is suppose to be easily stomped over by any character and player since the purpose of diablo is just to zerk down monsters that look tough but are actually made of paper.

At the same time, people feel better if there are some illusion of difficulty, such as monster graphics and such. Can you remove molten, plague, reflect and desecration but leave their graphics animation turned on so we all feel so baddass that mob attacks are literally bouncing off us? Game is really too hard even as it is, I can barely do mp1 Inferno.....

please help me blizzard.....
Reply Quote
please mister thorsen, coming from what you call a clueless player from your previous post. stop trolling and !@#$
Reply Quote
Oh man this is ridiculous. Since you are nerfing reflect why don't you just remove it from the game entirely. This game is suppose to be easily stomped over by any character and player since the purpose of diablo is just to zerk down monsters that look tough but are actually made of paper.

At the same time, people feel better if there are some illusion of difficulty, such as monster graphics and such. Can you remove molten, plague, reflect and desecration but leave their graphics animation turned on so we all feel so baddass that mob attacks are literally bouncing off us? Game is really too hard even as it is, I can barely do mp1 Inferno.....

please help me blizzard.....

Go away, troll. There's no money in making games for you and your 50 or 60 little dweeb friends who obsess over a game for thousands of hours.
Reply Quote
Thorsten is the best Diablower.
Reply Quote
=/ why you people so mean, if the game difficulty was enough they wouldn't be nerfing it again and again. Yet I still find it too tough...is it a crime..? sigh...
Reply Quote
Even death can't cure his stupidity.
Reply Quote
RD is fine right now in my opinion.

I feared that it would be made worthless, but it is still an interesting affix to fight with. The shields appear quite often.

The only difference is that glass canons could, in theory, defeat them by timing their attacks. But this would certainly be less efficient than a guy with good defense smacking them. So RD still penalizes glass canons, it just does not make it impossible to play the game as a glass canon anymore. So there is more build diversity, enjoy.
Reply Quote
If he wanted an actual challenge he'd be playing HC. But he doesn't, he's just an obsessive dweeb.
Reply Quote
RD is fine right now in my opinion.

I feared that it would be made worthless, but it is still an interesting affix to fight with. The shields appear quite often.

The only difference is that glass canons could, in theory, defeat them by timing their attacks. But this would certainly be less efficient than a guy with good defense smacking them. So RD still penalizes glass canons, it just does not make it impossible to play the game as a glass canon anymore. So there is more build diversity, enjoy.

RD is really a good monster affix to make you think and run if you're very paper. One shot you're as good as a dead fish.

Pre-1.0.7 is really crazy every burn I give just make my character full of red numbers like a burst pipe of numbers.

Consider now it's really easy to counter RD.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Ramminar
If he wanted an actual challenge he'd be playing HC. But he doesn't, he's just an obsessive dweeb.

I don't want a challenge. All I want is easy and brainless gameplay with mobs with 1 hp...=/ you guys know what personal ad hominem is against the forum rules of conduct? you could get banned
Reply Quote
Game is difficult without having uber gear but I'm fine with it, well except for arcane sentries those are just pure BS and wish they would remove them or at least nerf their damage.

My Monk still dies a lot on mp1, 2 with 864 resists and 5126 armor which really makes me mad at times but oh well one day I'll find some uber upgrades for my monk lol.
Edited by NightFly#1771 on 2/20/2013 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:21 AMPosted by NightFly
Game is difficult without having uber gear but I'm fine with it, well except for arcane sentries those are just pure BS and wish they would remove them or at least nerf their damage.

Do you move away from them?
Reply Quote
This game is not tough at all. If you do not want a challenge, take off MP. If you still think it is excessively tough, IN MY OPINION; you should not be playing any game... ever. =)
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:23 AMPosted by Syd
This game is not tough at all. If you do not want a challenge, take off MP. If you still think it is excessively tough, IN MY OPINION; you should not be playing any game... ever. =)

but but...why no more nerfs? I thought everyone liked them so blizzard did it..=/
Reply Quote

Off course I do but 90% of the time I run into arcane with wallers or jailers and die everytime. Maybe It's just my horrible luck running into super buffed elites hehe.
Reply Quote
Yes, because we all know that what each individual nerf blizz has done to this game has both helped and pleased the majority of diablo people... come on buddy, you're just spouting fodder now...
Reply Quote

Off course I do but 90% of the time I run into arcane with wallers or jailers and die everytime. Maybe It's just my horrible luck running into super buffed elites hehe.

34k HP is pretty low. I'd switch those dex with vit gems, it would help you with those sentries a lot.
Reply Quote
hey kid if they kept this game the way it was from day one..............it would take you til 2050 to reach elite gear.....maybe only 10 people would be playing the game...lol would you stop saying make the game super difficult....im here to enjoy myself not waste my life
Reply Quote
I agree my hp is real low, gonna switch gems and see how that goes for mp2 runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]