Diablo® III

Game still too tough!

02/20/2013 08:34 AMPosted by NoIdea
hey kid if they kept this game the way it was from day one..............it would take you til 2050 to reach elite gear.....maybe only 10 people would be playing the game...lol would you stop saying make the game super difficult....im here to enjoy myself not waste my life

me too...which is why we need more nerfs now...moarrrrrr
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Thorsten
hey kid if they kept this game the way it was from day one..............it would take you til 2050 to reach elite gear.....maybe only 10 people would be playing the game...lol would you stop saying make the game super difficult....im here to enjoy myself not waste my life

me too...which is why we need more nerfs now...moarrrrrr

Dweeb rage, ooooooohhhhhh, the angst!
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:55 AMPosted by Ramminar
Dweeb rage, ooooooohhhhhh, the angst!

yeah...still too hard...too hard!!!
Reply Quote
if they make this game any easier then even a fetus can play it......
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 09:05 AMPosted by ZOMGWTFBBQ
if they make this game any easier then even a fetus can play it......

If it's any easier... Inferno can be called Easy soon
Reply Quote
Sorry, the Act 3 scorpion troll post > this troll post.

It's been done in a far subtler and funnier manner.
Reply Quote
Oh man this is ridiculous. Since you are nerfing reflect why don't you just remove it from the game entirely. This game is suppose to be easily stomped over by any character and player since the purpose of diablo is just to zerk down monsters that look tough but are actually made of paper.

At the same time, people feel better if there are some illusion of difficulty, such as monster graphics and such. Can you remove molten, plague, reflect and desecration but leave their graphics animation turned on so we all feel so baddass that mob attacks are literally bouncing off us? Game is really too hard even as it is, I can barely do mp1 Inferno.....

please help me blizzard.....

http://memegenerator.net/instance/29041279
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]