Diablo® III

No Game Icon / No Record of Download HELP

90 Human Mage
I downloaded Diablo 3, started playing everything was fine. I closed the client and realized there was no D3 icon on the desktop so I went to create a shortcut and there was no Diablo 3 folder. I went into programs and there is no history of ever downloading/installing the game onto my computer but I was playing it perfectly fine just barely 15 mins ago. I thought what the hell so I attempted to download/install it again this time theres a brief installer download and then the game pops up saying its ready to play. What the heck do I do? I'm pretty sure it's not my computer since I used to run D3 perfectly fine a few months ago and I don't want to download the installer just to play everytime. PLEASE HELP
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Smokeybearr,

Using the Windows search utility, search your computer for the file "Diablo III Launcher.exe". Once you find it, create a desktop shortcut to it. If you use a 64 bit version of Windows Vista or later, the default game folder will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]