Diablo® III

Waller is a broken affix

Waller - working as intended... Live with it or die...
Reply Quote
the only issue with walls is when it happesn that they place it on top of you (a known glitch ...).

Thats all they should fix. Dieing to a glitch is stupid.
Reply Quote
game is already easy as it is. Anymore nerfs will make it meaningless :P. Few problems with waller here. :P
Reply Quote
Why not come here and cry about the difficult things? They seem to nerf whatever you diaper-wearing, bottle-drinking, cheek-biting downies cry about.

WAH I DIE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD ITS NOT MY FAULT ITS YOURS BLIZZARD FIX IT
Reply Quote
I seriously hope we dont get more game difficulty nerfs.

In fact, this is my 3rd post tonite asking Blizzard to please bring back the old legacy inferno (super nasty and vicious elites)

That would be awesome
Reply Quote
Wallers are fine and do not need any nerfs.

However i believe that certain skills need to be fixed to go though the walls. I'm talking about those skills you would normally expect it to, since they fall from the sky and all that:

Spider jugs.
Acid Rain.
Meteor.
Blizzard.

Currently only Rain of toads work as it should, rest of the listed skills are bugged.
Reply Quote
The only time i find waller annoying is when that bug causes it to land directly on top of you as stated in this thread and you can't move at all... or maybe when there is a gob running away and you have the arcane beams flying and walls preventing you from reaching said gob...

BUT With that being said, do they need to nerf it, i personally don't think so, but then again, i don't use a DH either...
Reply Quote
Got wallered against a wall, couldn't move, character was standing on desecration, legacy nats DH spamming smoke screen...ran out of disc before the damn wall goes down, dies. Seriously?

What is the point of these single walls anyways? Tactically it makes no sense. I fought an elite, he puts a wall between us, we both walked around it to get to each other...yeah totally pointless there. Especially when it's in a tight corridor and we get completely seperated, we just chill until the wall goes down while my sentry turret slowly eats away at the elites health...great affix!
Reply Quote
aaaahhhhhhhh MSLE
Reply Quote
The only broken thing about waller is when you get trapped inside a wall and I haven't had that happen to me in a few patches. Waller is intended to make you think twice about jumping into a crowded area. It works fine.
Reply Quote
I hope they don't nerf Waller. They're not that bad.
Reply Quote
The reflects damage complaints were pushing it. This is over the top. Waller is fine imo.
Reply Quote
View profile
DONT GET SURROUNDED AT THE CORNER!

Serious, they really need to undelete that thread, it was epic :D
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 2/17/2013 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
im still surprised the nerfed "reflect damage" that has never been an issue...

plagued is what is op now. but they can fix that by preventing the DOTS from stacking
Reply Quote
1 word -- archon
Reply Quote
I wish I could cast waller. Would be a cool skill. They would probly give it a 2 minute cooldown tho and ruin it.
Reply Quote
Got wallered against a wall, couldn't move, character was standing on desecration, legacy nats DH spamming smoke screen...ran out of disc before the damn wall goes down, dies. Seriously?

What is the point of these single walls anyways?

To kill baddies like you ......working as intended
Reply Quote
I LOVE wallers, I can move behind them and kill the crap out of em. I hate wallers + arcane encanted though, they trap you, spawn an arcane orb, and you're simply !@#$ed. Hulking Phasebeast's are the cheapest pieces of %^-* in the game. They teleport RIGHT in front of you, they can really deal some !@#$ing damage, and if they are a group of elites, YOU.. ARE.. %^-*ED!
Reply Quote
I agree! Waller is the most OP affix ever!

I think we should also get rid of molten and plague, They are not fair to Melee characters that have to stand in it.

Arcane just gets tedious. Its not "skill" running around between them, just annoying.

And vortex? Come on, how is that one fair!?

But the worst of all is probably extra health. Do you know how much time this adds to a run? Taking longer to kill an enemy isn't very fun. Or very fair.

Imagine getting a waller, extra health, health link, vortex!?

OMG! I would cry that would be so annoying!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]