Diablo® III

I want to work on the next Diablo

I am completing an associates degree at a community college in my area. The degree is an associates of science and I am looking to pursue a bachelors. My goal in life since childhood has been to pursue a degree in a gaming company and blizzard has been my favorite company because of my summers growing up playing Diablo 2. I am hoping for a blue or a knowledgeable poster to help me make a decision on what I should do to increase my chances of a job at a company as good as Blizzard.
Edited by Magus#1867 on 2/18/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
There are no gaurantees.
Reply Quote
I changed to reflect that I only hope to increase my chances.
Reply Quote
You're going down the wrong path.

You should've started straight out of highschool going for a BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering or just Computer Science. An associate degree will lead you nowhere.

02/18/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Tallimus
There are no gaurantees.

Reply Quote
If you are dumb enough to make this post in a general forum - you'll be lucky to even get your associates.
Reply Quote
In response to Professional.

So there is a better forum for this post? Could you send me a link to it or maybe you can just try being more negative?
Edited by Magus#1867 on 2/18/2013 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
In response to Rob.

The associates was to get general education credits out of the way like English I, II, or Calculus I, II, III and the like. Most computer science degrees require these classes and a full ride scholarship to a community college for my associates there helped with the cost of this. Where would be a good college to pursue a bachelors of computer science?
Edited by Magus#1867 on 2/18/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)