Diablo® III

whew, FINALLY replaced some gear...

View profile
I been the same gear for a while now.
Funny thing is barely a DPS change at all.
I lost 831 DPS and gained 41,943 EHP.
Current DPS: 90,662; EHP: 513,399
A few things of note.
  • I am on a serious budget.
  • I'm very poor at gearing
  • I'm not much of a "farmer" (so barely make any gold/items)
  • My long term plan was to layout a solid EHP then start working on DPS. I think 513k EHP is where I am going to settle. In fact, I think I can now give up some stats in other places to improve DPS. It also made room for overawe and combination strike when farming MP6, yaaay.

Notes. I feel shoulders, chest, belt, helm and pants aren't going anywhere.
    The chest is LOW on dex, however, it was FREE; gave me the EHP gain with the vit and AR and the set bonus. One day I'll replace it.

Time to squeeze out some DPS. Next is Nats boots with a ~240dex roll. LOL, i'll be saving for that till about the end of the year. I like them for the damage reduction, ar, armor and ms. Also sets me up for a ring set bonus.

Maybe 2014 will bring me a new weapon :)

More Notes. all this is on a serious budget, I know it can be better.

More More Notes....why did I post? Just sharing XD

p.s. I'm so far liking my tweak to the legacy cookie cutter build. I tried a few builds and what I'm using may not be the best but it was the easiest transition from the old cookie cutter.
    Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 2/13/2013 4:04 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    View profile
    doah, wrong forum :)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]