Diablo® III

Error 31048 - error 0

What is going on in the AH? It is absolutely not usable for me! I can't buy anything (error 31048) and I can't post anything for auction (error 0). Also the completed tab shows the wrong amount of items as 50, and then switches to the right number when I change tabs. Where did the AH go?
Reply Quote
^^ This is happening to me as well. I even went as far as to completely cancel all auctions, send everything to my stash so I had 0 mail and 0 auctions, reloaded the game...and still have the same issue.
Reply Quote
Same problems.I clear out all the things in auction house,But still did not work.Yesterday,the Game Master replyed me that they were fixing the problems.May be it will be ok soon.
Reply Quote
Same problem, every time I log in shows 50/50 even though theres only about 20 items in there, can't buy or sell anything.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Chief
Same problem, every time I log in shows 50/50

Same
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. Can't use the gah but the rmah seems to be working.
Reply Quote
Same here. Where's the response Blizz? 24 hours with no comment?

Stash has 5 items and hardcore ah wont let me do anything...
Reply Quote
24 Blood Elf Warlock
Same here. Where's the response Blizz? 24 hours with no comment?

Stash has 5 items and hardcore ah wont let me do anything...

1st post was four hours ago o.O
Reply Quote
I am having error 31048 as well, and sometimes the stash says there are 50 completed items (even though there are none and nothing is listed.

I chatted online with Support and they said they are aware of the problem but have no idea the source of the issue or an ETA on a resolution.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problems as these folks ....error 0 when trying to sell and error 31048 for a bidding failure.... I had hit 50 items but cleaned some of them out so they are in the 40s ..... this has been ging on for hours plz help
Reply Quote
Blizz replied another thread saying they're looking into it. No fix in sight. Hope it's resolved soon. I'm missing a lot of great auctions because of this.
Reply Quote
same issue.. but some of my friends say they are OK.. how is this happened??

blizz please fix it..
Reply Quote
happened to me since yesterday
Reply Quote
same here,

pls fx this problem,,,, i can't use the AH ~
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
also cannot use AH, same problem.
Reply Quote
Please fix I'm losing money since I cannot sell the plans that are losing value day after day as we speak!

edit: going to try the repair tool since some people have acess to the AH and it works fine with them.
Nope this doesn't work either.

I must also add that I didn't realize I had this issue until my stash went over 50 which I emptied thinking it would fix it, which it did not obviously.
Edited by Sylonce#1353 on 2/15/2013 12:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same here, it happened after buying large quantities of gems
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 04:55 AMPosted by Nazapan
I'm having the same problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]