Diablo® III

Error 31048 - error 0

Same for me, started yesterday.
Reply Quote
I have this same issue. It started Friday afternoon.

It seems to be a problem with our accounts themselves.
I went out to my parents house, my brother was there, and the AH worked perfectly for him. I logged in, and still got the Error 31048 / error 0. Also, my profile is not viewable

Please fix this soon.....our time is wasting away!

Thanks,
Wirt
Edited by Wirt#1956 on 2/17/2013 11:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
also having this issue :/ decided to switch to eu from na server to see if i had the same issue
but it seems to only be the NA Gold AH thats giving me issues not sure if thats helpful or not
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Same thing for me, it driving me bat cat crazy.
Reply Quote
so i have the same problem when i scrolled threw my list of gold auctions i have items from mid last year still under review, also says i have 52 complete auctions but i moved everything to my stash
Edited by Devo#1334 on 2/17/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
i try to use hardcore char ... AH its working properly but still dont work in softcore char, same error (same region americas).

and then i try to play in another region -europe. AH working properly
Reply Quote
having same issue
Reply Quote
This hasn't been fixed yet? I haven't been able to buy/sell for 2-3 days now because of this.....
Reply Quote
bump... i'm missing out on so many deals because of this issue...
and my stash is getting really full
Reply Quote
here is my reply from blizz

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue with the Diablo III Auction House! I definitely know how frustrating it is to be unable to use it properly. Error 31048 appears to be a known issue that our techs and Quality Assurance team are looking into. This is unfortunately not something that the Customer Support department is able to fix, but I can assure you that it's being worked on asap (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7909211141#9).
Reply Quote
i also opened a support ticket... i suggest everyone else to do the same
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
5 days now, fix it!
Reply Quote
Same for me, I cant buy stuff from AH or sell anything..I heard it had to do with having 50 items in AH stash, i did so thats probly what it is.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue!!
Reply Quote
5 days now....... :(
Please fix it !
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This ^
Reply Quote
Just started happening for me.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It's been reported already. Our QA Team is looking into it and have posted a possible workaround.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923993843
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]