Diablo® III

Error 31048 - error 0

Support Forum Agent
Larvi,

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978879955
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update. Any ETA for the patch? Is there a way to prevent the issue from happening until the patch comes out?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Larvi,

No, they've not given an ETA unfortunately. You can try the workaround listed in the link to the Bug Report forum post I made earlier in this thread. It seems to work for some people but not all.
Reply Quote
Thanks, unfortunately the workaround didn't work for me. It does appear that the Tuesday morning maintenance fixes the issue, at least temporarily.

I'm just wondering what is triggering the issue to start happening for some people and not others to see if there is a way I can minimize the chance of running into the problem in the 1st place. The original bug report made mention of it being triggered when you got to more than 50 items in your auction stash, either by auctions ending or buying new items that would put you over that limit. I was very careful this time to make sure I didn't go over the 50 mark yet I still ran into the problem again. So there must be more to it than that.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update, I hope a solution can be found.
Reply Quote
Now if only HotS Beta was back up...getting the same errors.
Reply Quote
Whatever they did last night fixed my 5 day old problem. Thanks.
Reply Quote
03/05/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Wangman
Whatever they did last night fixed my 5 day old problem. Thanks.

The question is whether it will return again. The maintenance temporarily fixed it for me last week as well only to have it come back on Friday for one account and Sunday on the other. I haven't seen any indication that a permanent fix has been made yet.
Reply Quote
7 Draenei Shaman
Man i don't want to be that guy saying this but... WHEN IS THE AH GOING TO BE FIXED THIS ERROR SIGN IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER.. I LOVE THE GAME I HATE THE ERROR SIGN ERROR 31048 I EVEN REMMEBERED THE NUMBER DAMN.. PLEASE FIX THIS...

takes a long breath*everythings out please fix it fast :P
Reply Quote
I just started having these problems today as well. there is a pair of bracers that have been expired that I bid on and didn't win that won't go away. all other auctions are gone. is there a way to get the auction that I bid on to go away at the bottom of the auctions tab?

*Edit* Just checked the real money auction house and "Conveniently" it works! I can bid and sell on the real money auction house. It may be a glitch with the gold auction house still showing the bracers that I bid on that have expired that won't go away at the bottom of my auctions tab. If anyone has a way to get rid of it I would appreciate it.
Edited by TheHungHero#1250 on 3/8/2013 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
You can add me to this list, I have been suffering with this for over a month and a half now... My f-n stash is being choked to death....
Reply Quote
I can't play the game right now. ( I play hardcore and all my value is currently in items which i can't hold because I attempted to preform the work around as suggested here).

Please fix it.
Reply Quote
Happening to me again 3rd time now in 2 months... bad timing since i am selling all my gear, quitting, also did not go out and buy the SC expansion. Pretty much fed up with the new blizzard its nothing like the company i grew up with, that company would never EVER have let a issue like this fester for months!
Reply Quote
Happened to me this evening ... crap!

Emptied all 44 items out of my completed items tab ... did nothing but filled up my character stash and made it harder to keep items I find ... which I can't put up for sale anyway due to this bloody error 31048!

And yes, there was a moment when I hit 50 items ... but for goodness sake, it seems this has been happening to people for well over a month ... makes me very concerned that I will not be able to play and pick up items for some time, as Blizzard seems to have no idea how to fix this!?

It had to happen on the day I lost my level 60(8) HC Barb due to a computer crash ... when it rains it POURS!
Reply Quote
Hi, i have same problem. And is it more then 2 days and isnt fix it. Pls help and fix this problem. Thx
Reply Quote
Add me to the list. Couple days now.
Reply Quote
Any updates on this issue?

I just got hit with it for the 3rd time now. The Tuesday server reboots clear it up then it comes back, just in time for the weekend which happens to be when I need access to the AH the most. It's really getting old. I really wish we knew what was causing this. Today I was simply listing some items for sale, had just listed an item and was in the process of listing another when I got the error and now I can't list or buy until Tuesday again...sigh.
Reply Quote
I want to sell and buy but error or full stash. very nice work
Edited by maximcod#1275 on 3/16/2013 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This just started happening to me last night. Seems its been going on for some time. Any other threads or fixes/work arounds out there?

Thanks
Reply Quote
Was trolling forums, and found this:

"Possible workaroundPlease note that this workaround is unconfirmed and has not been verified by anyone at Blizzard. I've only read reports from other players on the forum that this has worked for some of them.1. Clear out all open/active auctions you have.2. Clear out all items from your completed auctions tab.3. Possibly relog (some users needed to, some didn't)Again, this may not work for you, but some people have reported that it's worked for them."

It worked for me. I just cancelled all my current auctions, which was 6. Bid on something and it went through as it normally should.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]