Diablo® III

Best Run I've Had In HC... but

So I start my normal Act 3 Inferno Run starting with the Second Heart Quest. So I always start out doing Keeps 1 and 3, well by the time i was done with 3, I had already got Int Archon Gloves, Topaz Marquise plans and Amethyst Marquise Plans. I was beside my self, I was so amped up i was what the heck i'm going to clear the whole dang act before going to act 4 and so on.

Well that turned out to be the worst mistake i made, doing stuff that was not my normal... So after Keeps 3 I go to stone fort and as i run up the stairs i click to move, but it seems my mouse clicker stuck... So i used my nail pulled it free and was fine... Well when i went across bridge theres stairs to your left that loop up around and then go down a lil ways and sometimes theres and elite pack up there or the warden, so i run up there and start smashing an elite pack, jailer/arcane/extra health/fast it was the hammer dudes i forget there name, anyways about half way thru there health my MOUSE sticks, i dont panic i simply do what i did last time...it didnt work so then i just try to get out of game, cuz its either see if i can last 10 seconds in an arcane ball or watch my guy just die and me not do anything. Well RIP KiSSofDeaTH (20) your name caught up with you haha.

Heres a couple images of what i left behind, nothing jaw dropping, just disappointed more or less, 2 decent new crafts, but at least i still kept my rare items.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/shouldershc.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/bracershc.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/innasp.jpg/

So after all that happened I had to go drive to best buy and pick up a new mouse so i could let you guys know how my morning started lol
Reply Quote
Always assign a move key I use E.
Reply Quote
Or use a wired mouse, my started acting up once and I plugged in a second one. So if mouse 1 died, I could grab mouse 2 lol.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 10:05 AMPosted by BloodFart

Yeah, learned the hard way.

02/15/2013 10:10 AMPosted by businesscut
Or use a wired mouse, my started acting up once and I plugged in a second one. So if mouse 1 died, I could grab mouse 2 lol.

I only use wired mouses when playing online games, just cause i hate changing batteries. I mean crap, playing D3 puts a toll on the poor mouses since its "click,click,click" million times a second
Reply Quote
you should try sc2 if you think you click a lot playing D3 :P
Reply Quote
not exaggerating, but i have 2 mouses and 2 keyboards hooked up. A set of wired and a set of wireless. I can switch between them in less than 5 seconds. My wife likes playing with wireless and I don't. So I have both sets connected and working at the same time.
Reply Quote
can't believe I'm the first to say that you could have just paused the game, and then attempted to repair your mouse...
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Navious
you should try sc2 if you think you click a lot playing D3 :P

This is true.
Reply Quote
uh.... presss ESC. Unplug mouse, fix, plug in, alt tab, test mouse, alt tab, press RESUME game...........

/ facepalm
Reply Quote
View profile
02/15/2013 10:05 AMPosted by BloodFart

some players don't even use left click to move at all. when i first started out, before Blizzard outlawed the UI, i used to move around with WASD and numpad keys for all my skills and potions. it was almost like playing Super Smash TV from when I was a kid...
Edited by Bnetplayer#11398 on 2/15/2013 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Pipedreams
can't believe I'm the first to say that you could have just paused the game, and then attempted to repair your mouse...

Yeah... its the dumb little things you don't remember and realize until moments after hulk smashing the mouse :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]