Diablo® III

Maniacal Golgor, WTF

Maniacal Golgor is the fat monster with 2 maces that knock you back and stuff. I think they are ridiculously overpowered. I run through mp7 smoothly and they are the only thing i have trouble with. They almost 2 hit me. Even worse is when theres a champion with horde of them... I get 2 shot.. Even worse is when the first hit is a knockback and the second hit kills me. Or i survive 2 hits but i keep getting knocked back endlessly...
Reply Quote
Yes they hit hard... I like that =D
Reply Quote
and then they drop a piece of turd when i kill them..
Reply Quote
Call me crazy, but I've never actually seen this guy until this patch; up until now, I've only seen the Colossal Golgor and Bloated Otherguy (can't remember the name).

Anyway, yeah they're pretty tough.
Reply Quote
View profile
Had to check the date on this topic as they've already been nerfed about 3 times...

I was very surprised to find that it is not a necro'd thread...
Reply Quote
View profile
Of course they hit hard but they're slow so I don't see a problem. I wish they hit harder :(
Reply Quote
Learn their patterns, dodge their very slow attack.

Or use different skills.

Or get more mitigation.

Or run a lower MP.

Or run in a group.
Reply Quote
I think they changed something on these. The achievement for rare/champ now reads maniacal, and I didn't have that check mark after the patch, even though ive farmed a3 plenty of times that I would have picked it up. I believe it used to read colossal, and the ones on stonefort worked. Now it reads maniacal and they are the ones in the core. I only know because I went achievement hunting after they fixed a few of the bugged achievements.

BTW if mods/devs read this, thank you for fixing that. It means nothing and is useless, but it was still annoying trying to get them due to boredom and realizing that a bunch of achieves were broken and couldn't be completed.
Reply Quote
Yeah, can't have anything remotely challenging ccan we??

Godamn crybabies.
Reply Quote
They are not OP, if you're a wiz, use Ray of Frost, or Blizzard to slow them down.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Garthandal
Maybe you should not be in MP7 with less than 40k life.

o yeah because i have 39.7k hp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]