Diablo® III

Rate the Wizard above you!

All of these topics for the wizard are dead/full so here is a new one.
7/10 would bang.
7/10.

I think you can replace those boots or pants.
2/10 would not bang.

Forehead tattoo denotes unknown ethnicity. What is that red thing hanging off your hair? Are you hauling something? Common, do I even need to say it.....okay....split ends.

Oh wait, my wiz looks exactly the same..okay good wiz then bud. :)
Wow tgun! Beautiful wiz man! 9.7/10 cause 10/10 is the end of the game and who wants that ... I'm jelly of your hellfire!
Edited by ChaoticF#1947 on 2/19/2013 11:35 AM PST
@Dajusta 6/10

Decent archon gear. Keep the damage coming. Maybe look for a trium upgrade, and ditch the Andy's.
@ Eigenvector 5/10
@ Yodatoy 10/10. Your gear is ridiculous, I would give my left nut for your Chant Will. Well, really for any of your gear =)
Edited by Maliant#1473 on 2/19/2013 11:54 AM PST
Really well put together wizard Yodatoy 9/10 the only suggestion id have which im sure you already thought about would be investing in a tri zuni pox, the set bonus + standard int on the ring would only be slightly higher then whats on your hellfire but you also gain the advantage of cc, better ias, resist, and an extra roll which im guessing you would prefer vit or life %
02/19/2013 11:48 AMPosted by yodatoy
@ Eigenvector 5/10

Ouch Yoda... suggestions.
Too late Andy, now you have to do me, or someone else can =)
@Maliant: 5/10, looks like me from a month ago :)
Esp for 300m!? Price/performance is tough to beat.
Edited by Carnac#1372 on 2/19/2013 12:01 PM PST
6.5/10 very solid wizard Maliant, well put together on a budget, id recommed you impove your rings and bracers as the next gear pieces
@ andyjchu 6/10 could use some LOH
02/19/2013 11:34 AMPosted by ChaoticF
Wow tgun! Beautiful wiz man! 9.7/10 cause 10/10 is the end of the game and who wants that ... I'm jelly of your hellfire!

Thanks ChaoticF!! Grats on your semi-free crafted ammy. I like it!
@horned666 8/10 I think you should upgrade your left ring next. Maybe get one with intelligence?
02/19/2013 11:57 AMPosted by AndyJChu
6.5/10 very solid wizard Maliant, well put together on a budget, id recommed you impove your rings and bracers as the next gear pieces

Thank you very much, I can't take any credit as I had Piehole put it together for me but I am very happy and now have a much better understanding of optimizing an SNS wizard =)
7/10 dajusta. i think you could find a better tal rasha chest for not too much, ditch that 19 AR roll for something a bit more useful

ps- just noticed my profiles all messed up...90% emerald goes in weapon and skills should be cm/ww
Edited by Smiles#1174 on 2/19/2013 12:19 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]