Diablo® III

Rate the Wizard above you!

02/19/2013 11:53 AMPosted by AndyJChu
Really well put together wizard Yodatoy 9/10 the only suggestion id have which im sure you already thought about would be investing in a tri zuni pox, the set bonus + standard int on the ring would only be slightly higher then whats on your hellfire but you also gain the advantage of cc, better ias, resist, and an extra roll which im guessing you would prefer vit or life %

actually I have a tri zuni pox (7/4.0/34/AR/int/dex) in my stash. Forgot to swap it with my hellfire ring. thx. =)
Nianque, Smiles and myself feel left out :)
@Nianque: 4/10 <- No cmwiz skills? Doh! Interesting gear set with black weapon and tal rasha bonus though. Unfortunately, tal rasha bonus doesn't work like triumvirate (I don't think)?
@Smiles: 4.5/10 <- Love the name. Weap/Rings could be better though...
@Carmac

Want your hellfire and lacunis! I wish I could see your nat ring in game to see if it would give me more dmg. Nice EHP, like what you did with your ST. Solid build. I'm betting you like your setup more than I like mine.
@carnac 8.9/10. If you had more 9% stuff and if you had higher CD tandt then I would have given you 10/10. =P.
@Xanth You can definitely use some more AR, but I don't know how you'd get it.

@Carnac Your gear is amazing!
I'm still figuring out my skills so help would be appreciated. The Tal Rasha... I wanted the set at one point because I like sets. Then when I wanted to upgrade I decided that the pieces individually did so well that I couldn't part with them. (ie: I'd have to go up to a Mempo to replace helm and still have what I want on it, but I don't have the money for it.)
@Nianque 6/10
@Razor 6.5/10. Rare andariel wiz with an interesting build :D Can work on AR if you intend to farm higher mps.
@XFactor 9.5/10. Crazy buffed dps...
Edited by catbin#1171 on 2/19/2013 1:12 PM PST
02/19/2013 12:20 PMPosted by yodatoy
Really well put together wizard Yodatoy 9/10 the only suggestion id have which im sure you already thought about would be investing in a tri zuni pox, the set bonus + standard int on the ring would only be slightly higher then whats on your hellfire but you also gain the advantage of cc, better ias, resist, and an extra roll which im guessing you would prefer vit or life %

actually I have a tri zuni pox (7/4.0/34/AR/int/dex) in my stash. Forgot to swap it with my hellfire ring. thx. =)

Lol Nice good stuff, let me re-grade you then.......9.5/10 only bc they chase for gear never really ends :)
02/19/2013 12:00 PMPosted by horned666
@ andyjchu 6/10 could use some LOH

lol well arn't you a harsh grader, ever since the patch release i've felt fine with the low amount of loh I'm running in higher mps, if anything im looking to work on mitigation and dps.... same wand but higher weap dmg, source minus the life % but with 9-10 apoc, cc mempo, tri zunnipox, ammy w/ int loh + trifecta....so basically im a good couple bill away from being where i want to be
10/10 great wizard
@Yori, 8/10 Archon very Nice DPS, and Armor, hurtin abit for AR, But I imagine where you are running stuff melts....
Edited by Gcanum#1171 on 2/19/2013 3:44 PM PST
@Gcanum 9/10 would bang all night. Maybe some crafted shoulders, but its a nit pick.
@Kantell 7/10 very nice! I think if you switch your bracers to some cc lacunis, and switch the innas to either blackthornes with ar/or high armor it would work out nice! blackthornes can roll really nice vit to so!
@poptartz 9/10 Docked a point for a duped EF and no life steal
02/19/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Poptartz
@Kantell 7/10 very nice! I think if you switch your bracers to some cc lacunis, and switch the innas to either blackthornes with ar/or high armor it would work out nice! blackthornes can roll really nice vit to so!

Thanks for the advice, just bought some Blackthornes and I am already living a whole lot longer. Appreciate it!
Edited by Kantell#1904 on 2/19/2013 4:40 PM PST
@Kantell: It's good you got blackthorne's, because the EHP on them can be insane, and the LoH is definitely necessary, imo. 7/10? (with Blackthorne's -- depending on what roll you purchased, I don't know, I can't see it in the profile). Also, consider finding a Blackthorne's ammy with good cc, or a rare equivalent, at least. The 100 Vit bonus is nice.
@Crstisalie: 9/10. You have just the balance that I am trying to achive. I'm almost there.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]