Diablo® III

Rate the Wizard above you!

@ Shoe Pretty solid setup probably could use a bit more AR/Armor but other than that just keep building on the dps. Maybe craft some new gloves and trash the Taskers although they have nice armor. 8/10
@Vexic...

Awesome build, going to steal some of your ideas to try and help my Wiz.

10/10
7/10 need that AS and CC man.
Yeah I know :(
@Tmayorga

7/10 Not bad on the right track boost your gems and LOH looks low
@ asbestos 10/10

Very nice wiz man, even being nit picky, all I can say is more int/vit on boots with 75 or more all resistance, pickup radius will have to go away and I feel like you have that for a reason, see if you go Tri pox and raise the crit damage on your amulet, all in all, very nice setup!
Chaotic hard to see on phone but 7/10. Maybe up the cd and gems. Apologize if i miss something my phone is limited
TJCGradius, vanilla build, nice gear, work on jewelry and shoulders. For jewelry, try and complete Zunimasa 2-piece set.
Need rating/comments on my gears/skills. Thanks!
^ drop the headgear and chest.. get a chantodo set and just do a CM wiz, high chance on dropping the DPS but hell, now you get invited for free ubers...
need rating on my gear/skills thanks! :)
@arrow Some things I see. Need AR on Tal Chest, get rid of Inna's pants and use a good pair of Blackthorn pants for the huge boost to EHP(with AR), I would grab the two additional crit on gloves and possible Ar if you can afford, AR on witching hour (got mine for about 40mish), and I suppose that rare ring could be a trifecta fairly easily. Since I take it you are CM you really arent getting much from having the Tal 4 piece, look for a new head (Stormcrow for sure or a godly mempo if that is within you budget).

P.S if you get AR on the pieces i mentioned you should be around 750-800+ AR and can drop energy armor for Shocking aspect(SNS is amazing). Slow time/Timewarp is something I use quite often too(as opposed to magic wep).
Edited by WayneaSilva#1960 on 3/19/2013 9:04 AM PDT
@ arrow Looking good from what I have been taught so far....I am also new to this respectably so if a vet sees anything I miss please fell free to chime in :) your vit, cc and apoc is a bit low, most use storm crow to get up too 20 apoc and you want your vit atleast 30k Of course more is better. Hope this helps :)

Edit: sorry was late on the post lol
Edited by Hitman#1258 on 3/19/2013 9:07 AM PDT
hey hey i was skipped.. rate me rate me
@ arrow Looking good from what I have been taught so far....I am also new to this respectably so if a vet sees anything I miss please fell free to chime in :) your vit, cc and apoc is a bit low, most use storm crow to get up too 20 apoc and you want your vit atleast 30k Of course more is better. Hope this helps :)

Edit: sorry was late on the post lol

@ hitman, 7/10, looks like you're a little low on crit <50, also try adding some vit to your boots and shoulders
Edited by Vaultdweller#1202 on 3/19/2013 9:49 AM PDT
What should I do next guys/gals?!?
Any recommendations for a possible upgrade? Thinking that one ring needs to be swapped out with something.
@BrokenEmpire:
You need more life on hit. Great SNS wiz. Fantastic chantodo's set.
Try to reach 800.
Your eHP is also quite abysmal. Damage-wise, you are awesome. SNS amplifies your paper-dps by 6-8X, so.... damage-wise you are MP10 ready. But, no sustain.
lol 10 lvl 60 characters, your rerolled wizard is the same name as your first just in caps....ball'in crafted sword thou
@boxx2carey

Lots of upgrades to still be had but i'm going to bump you up to 8/10 because that hellfire ring craft is awesome
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]