Diablo® III

Rate the Wizard above you!

@TheDutchMan

10/10 - That Force? In HC? Are you kidding me?
@ Asbestos

Sort of hard to rate cross-cores. Haven't played SC since early June.

8.25/10 I think?

I would like to play HC but I just cant trust blizzards servers/game stability among other things and I don't want to kill myself but yeah your wiz is crazy good 10/10 especially for HC
Edited by Asbestos#1241 on 2/20/2013 2:05 AM PST
@ Asbestos

Sort of hard to rate cross-cores. Haven't played SC since early June.

8.25/10 I think?

I would like to play HC but I just cant trust blizzards servers/game stability among other things and I don't want to kill myself but yeah your wiz is crazy good 10/10 especially for HC

Thank you, yeah I just am sort of out of touch for SC. I know some items are not as tricky to come by, but some are still equally as rare in HC/SC. Gotta respect any wizard who can stack over 280k DPS

@ Darshu

10/10... wow. I'm jelly of 99.99% of your gear. Damn

That nat's ring... really? o.O
Edited by TheDutchMan#1443 on 2/20/2013 2:16 AM PST
Ill take a rating haven't had much luck crafting yet.
I'm lost, don't know what to improve.

@rezur

8.5/10....nice gear
@Darshu 11/10. Are you kidding me? His Nat ring cost more than all of my gears combined.
@TheDutchman 11/10 Never thought HC wiz can be this good. But aren't you nervous for some reason you make a mistake and end up losing all your godly gears? What MP do you play in HC anyway?
@Nemesis

2/10, you have a long ways to go, but you are here on the forums and reading up certainly helped me improve

@yodatoy

9/10, I thought going 10, but there is always room to improve. I personally hate playing freeze and stopped a while ago but you certainly have it going on.
Edited by Shaymous#1794 on 2/20/2013 7:05 AM PST
@Shaymous

Solid DPS. Looks like you're a little light on ehp (RA+armor, life is good) but being an archon I'm sure it's less of an issue.

8/10

-dolynick
@Shaymous

Solid DPS. Looks like you're a little light on ehp (RA+armor, life is good) but being an archon I'm sure it's less of an issue.

8/10

-dolynick

Just as a quick note because i'm LOVING it. I recently changed out of my lower dmg LS weapon and Zuni chest (which was a TON more EHP on it and the set bonus) because i'm now using Unstable Anomaly. It's rare I die anyway with the mid range EHP because I do so much damage but when I do who cares? Everything bounces off of me and i'm healed back to half my heath, it's amazing!
@ Shaymous

9/10 Cool build, I like the synergy with the Cold SOJ and Cold Blooded
@vaultdweller

7/10. interesting to get the LOH req off your chanto wand, haven't seen that before
@Thunder

7/10 Decent gear, look to upgrade that ammy..get to crafting :)
@Meteora

9/10 Nice wiz... that force is probably worth more than all my gear combined ;)
@iTzDante Your eHP is kind of low, but I'm sure any upgrades you need would be worth a fortune.

What do you all think of my skills? Can I improve it and keep Spectral Blade?
@vaultdweller

7/10. interesting to get the LOH req off your chanto wand, haven't seen that before

Yea it def helps since I can get 3.04 aps with wearing a Mempo
@ Nianque.. yea true i have another ring with vit and all res for ubers but i like dps for paragon leveling. If you're running a blizzard build storm armor scramble, sparkflint, and diamond skin are good skills to replace slow time/prismatic with.
@iTzĐånte 7/10 nice dps but u could get that ehp much better, specially the ar.
@Darshu 11/10. Are you kidding me? His Nat ring cost more than all of my gears combined.
@TheDutchman 11/10 Never thought HC wiz can be this good. But aren't you nervous for some reason you make a mistake and end up losing all your godly gears? What MP do you play in HC anyway?

I like the thrill of it, I think. I usually farm MP5-7 with my buddy's WW barb, nothing too too crazy.

If I make a mistake and die... I dunno, my own fault I guess XD I'd be mad, but yeah. If I DC and die, different story XD

02/20/2013 09:37 AMPosted by ximae
@iTzĐånte 7/10 nice dps but u could get that ehp much better, specially the ar.

8.25/10

I really like your chest :) Godly wand as well
@ The Dutchman-

15/10 ... Best hardcore gear I have seen in a while. Why you play so much hardcore?
@EigenVector

10/10 for that epic chant will. is sc+nonapoc chant force better?
i like ur name btw..had lots of trouble with eigenvectors during my linear algebra course in college
Edited by Void#1872 on 2/20/2013 10:05 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]