Diablo® III

Rate the Wizard above you!

I'm not good at rating others....but would like to know where I stand :b
nice toon overkill. that trifect HF is sweet. decent dps and great aps. nice to see a wizzy swap tp for time bubble
6/10, you need a trium.
02/21/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Boozor
Way to go pens ^_^

hmmm booz, you are too nice.
I give him 7.9/10

02/21/2013 01:57 PMPosted by pensfan080
I'd give u a 9/10. Really nice source and weapon . think you could get some better gloves from crafting. Sick wizard though.

come on pen, he is more like 9.9/10.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 2/22/2013 10:07 AM PST
I'm outclassed in this thread - wow. yoda - 9.5/10 at least.
@Nerbuth: 5/10. You've got some decent stuff there. Your armor is a bit low, but your EHP is pretty good. I think an extra source of APoC would be nice, but you might try out running CM/WW wiz with one source of APoC (and maybe use Prism). I have the sense that maybe you're holding yourself back with Forked Lightning.
02/22/2013 09:19 AMPosted by TekkZero
@Nerbuth: 5/10. You've got some decent stuff there. Your armor is a bit low, but your EHP is pretty good. I think an extra source of APoC would be nice, but you might try out running CM/WW wiz with one source of APoC (and maybe use Prism). I have the sense that maybe you're holding yourself back with Forked Lightning.

INT + STR/VIT boots

Replace LOH on ammy, replace LOH on nats with CD or CC

Don't like non-CC mempo

Glove could use some love.

7.5/10 for gear

10/10 for looks =)

INT + STR/VIT boots

Replace LOH on ammy, replace LOH on nats with CD or CC

Don't like non-CC mempo

Glove could use some love.

7.5/10 for gear

10/10 for looks =)
Thanks man for the suggestions! And yeah I LOVE blackthornes on a female wizard! She's one sexy vixen! :lol

And to return the favor, I'd give you a 11/10 rating. I know there's always room for improvement (like getting a bit more armor), but I think after a certain point excellent is still just excellent (10/10)! You get the extra +1 rating, since you're always helping new CM/WW wizzies and I find that particularly awesome. :)
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 2/22/2013 9:57 AM PST
@Tekkzero

u just have to improve some pieces

CC mempo, faster Will and better avg Force

8/10
@Dalzhel I would say 7/10. tart stacking the CD and you are on it. :)
i have the same basic setup/skill set so prob not the best person to critique...
0/10, doesnt even have armor but he is a level 89 paragon lol
I'm bad at rating people, and I'm on my cellphone, but I will try once I get on my PC :)
Nevak. Pretty nice setup thar. I'd give you a 7.79/10. You need to get that all resist and armor up. And what's up with your LOH. Other than that solid.

Don't rate me. I know I'm 11/10
LoH is all on amulet, I never really die in mp8-9, armor is not bad but could use a little more of it, and yes all resist needs to be a little bit higher :P
Edited by NeveKk#1934 on 2/22/2013 4:45 PM PST
sorry was looking at your stuff on the phone ;-)
Nevak. Pretty nice setup thar. I'd give you a 7.79/10. You need to get that all resist and armor up. And what's up with your LOH. Other than that solid.

Don't rate me. I know I'm 11/10

haha, 11.01/10
It's more like 11.56 but I rounded down
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]