Diablo® III

Likely Proof of Work on New Patches?

02/20/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Fost
wait are you claiming valentine's day is a "holiday weekend" now? cuz it ain't. D3 team stretching that truth.

Basements are void of Presidents Day.

Not many Valentines there, either. Unless you're counting your left hand, which I don't.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Fost
Basements are void of Presidents Day.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Dude, you're trolling right? Or at least not living in the U.S. This past Monday was President's Day.

Edit: Heh, I should refresh the page before posting :P

I was surprised I got Monday off at my current employer, I have always worked on President's day

I've always have gotten it off, but then I've always worked in corporate America. And if for some reason my job required me to come in, I would've gotten double pay for my troubles because it is a national holiday.

Friends and family who work in retail, though, never get it off. But they still know it's President's Day--which, I suppose is salt in the wounds.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 12:32 PMPosted by STG
wait are you claiming valentine's day is a "holiday weekend" now? cuz it ain't. D3 team stretching that truth.

Never go full retard
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Vaeflare

While I'm personally a fan of Valentine's Day, the US holiday I was referencing in my post was [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington%27s_Birthday"]President's Day[/url] weekend, and this Monday was a United States federal holiday.

President's Day isn't a holiday.

Then again, neither is Valentine's Day.
Reply Quote
Yeah... a Federal holiday... hmm lol
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Kupo

While I'm personally a fan of Valentine's Day, the US holiday I was referencing in my post was [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington%27s_Birthday"]President's Day[/url] weekend, and this Monday was a United States federal holiday.

President's Day isn't a holiday.

Then again, neither is Valentine's Day.

Never go full retard.......

Third Monday of February Washington's Birthday Honors George Washington. Sometimes labeled as "Presidents Day" by other than the federal government, in recognition of other American presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln (who was born February 12). The legal name of the federal holiday, however, remains "Washington's Birthday". It was historically observed on February 22, prior to passage of the Uniform Monday Holiday Act by Congress.

President's day IS a federal Holiday. Did anyone pay attention in school?!
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 12:32 PMPosted by STG

Retarded kid is retarded
Reply Quote
President's Day weekend, and this Monday was a United States federal holiday.
So Blizzard employees have embraced the work ethic of such vaunted institutions as the United States Post Office? Bravo!
Reply Quote
All I know is that they love to delete threads that point out serious problems revolve with the rmah.

It's pathetic.
Reply Quote

SO what are saying is that you all are really federal employees, and this whole time Diablo III is nothing more than a very large federally funded research program O.o
Reply Quote
I hope you guys enjoyed your 3 day weekend. I enjoyed mine.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 02:17 PMPosted by googoogaga

SO what are saying is that you all are really federal employees, and this whole time Diablo III is nothing more than a very large federally funded research program O.o

That would actually explain alot scary enough.
Reply Quote

haha +1 Vaeflare. That was a burn.
Reply Quote
You have the weirdest holidays out there in US. When's the Gamer's Day?
Reply Quote
I had to work on presidents day.... not cool. If I have to suffer so must you blues. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]