Diablo® III

Likely Proof of Work on New Patches?

just imagine what you could have accomplished with 40 hours!

Endless possibilities!
Reply Quote
Yeah, that three day "holiday" was two days ago, Slick. As long as you people are not under the impression that after a successful PVP launch you deserve a break, cause that would be absurd. But you are right about the federal holiday, so good post! Attaboy, Vaeflare, You Rock!
Reply Quote
It's hard to ignore that no blue's have posted in over 5 days now. That's FIVE, read 'em, 5! days.

Can you fathom how many patch fixes and new things they've developed in that amount of time?! I mean even if the team was only made up of 10 people, that would mean 400 hours (assuming full-time employees 40/hrs a week) of pure MANPOWER! (Approximately 1/4 of what horsepower would be, as horses have 4 hearts (-: ) Even if you take out 100 hours for management duties, that's still 300 hours! It took NASA only about a week (that's 168 hours) to send people to the moon and get them back, so imagine...just imagine what Blizzard could be doing in 300 hours...

Endless...possibilities.

Please stay a while and share your thoughts, your deepest idea-somethings, on what you believe they have in store for us! Muahahahahaha.

Jose Peppers

ROFL, go have a look at EU forums. No blue post since like November :D
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Vaeflare
The development team is absolutely hard at work on further improvements for Diablo III, but I'll toss you some food for thought: this past weekend was actually a holiday weekend here in the US, so many Blizzard Employees were away from the office enjoying time with friends and family.

I worked.
Reply Quote
Me too.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 02:17 PMPosted by googoogaga

While I'm personally a fan of Valentine's Day, the US holiday I was referencing in my post was [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington%27s_Birthday"]President's Day[/url] weekend, and this Monday was a United States federal holiday.

SO what are saying is that you all are really federal employees, and this whole time Diablo III is nothing more than a very large federally funded research program O.o

Let's see, production was way over on the time frame needed and the final product way under delivered. Yep, government funded program confirmed
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Vaeflare
There's a lot that goes on aside from the highlighted blue posts in the general forums. :)

Yes we've seen the 1.0.7 Q&A. What a whole load of nothing.
Reply Quote
They are busy with their console babies
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
God you guys are a bunch of whiny babies, either have someone change your god damn diaper or your bottle or something.

If you enjoy the game play it and avoid whats broken until its fixed or dont play it at all.

dont come to the forums to !@#$% about how people aren't doing their job with their game.

To be completely honest I've seen the game change and adapt add things that are very nice.. its just still fairly early in the game's life.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Nethrek
dont come to the forums to !@#$% about how people aren't doing their job with their game.

Follow your advice and stop commenting on threads you don't like. Thanks.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Nethrek

Pot, meet kettle.
Reply Quote
+1 to vaeflare for chiming in. Where are the blues you say?
Reply Quote
I worked as well
Reply Quote
there was a holiday? O_O
Reply Quote
The development team is absolutely hard at work on further improvements for Diablo III,...

Looks like they are (hardly) implementing 'Press Start' confirmation dialog on the logging screen or 'Saving, please don't turn off your PC' warning message.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]