Diablo® III

Monk Set Give Away!!! (Over!! Winner Claimed)

pick me as I have been here since lauch
Reply Quote
I'm tired of my wiz and wish to regear my monk, but have no gold to do it with. :/
Reply Quote
Poorman DH trying to reroll a monk... would love to have a set to get me started. Thanks!
Reply Quote
As you can see from my profile I have played Monk since release and love the class. It is the only one I care to play. For the past 2 months I have been stuck at the same DPS level and have not been able to progress any farther past about MP3. This set would help me tremendously and I hope you pick me.

Here is a link to my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DeathsGaze-1493/
Reply Quote
Hey i ungeared my monks a few weeks ago cos I thought it sucked, but with the new patch the monk is certainly much more powerful and fun...so I will equip my monk instantly with what you got there haha...so hope I would be the lucky one

I am always a diablo fan played d2 and now its d3, i won't be quitting anytime soon so it ur gears would definitely not be wasted on me

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/yande-6340/hero/9021105
Reply Quote
After my first monk got hacked and lost all of its gear around launch time, I switched to a DH, and it wasn't nearly as fun. Went back and created another monk instead of playing the AH too much, and couldn't be happier with the class.

Been trying to slowly spec for higher DPS without breaking the bank and just playing as much as I can. Would be pretty great to get some new gear and give away any worthwhile gear I have now.
Reply Quote
I have added a 800+ LoH sword to the set. So the set comes with Three Weapons. This way if you need more sustain you can put on the LoH weapon + the LS weapon. The Sword also has some dex and Attack Speed. Its a pretty solid sword.
Edited by Teckno#1555 on 2/21/2013 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm always welcome to monk gear:) maybe can fix my fallout with survivability
Reply Quote
Bump up :D
Reply Quote
I figure I'd post. Worth a shot right?

Edit: Actually, all I want are the pants! The rest of my gear is pretty much equal to yours.
Edited by Kahlan#1609 on 2/22/2013 7:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
dxrazer has won the Monk Set. Set Traded!!!

Congratulations!!!
Edited by Teckno#1555 on 2/22/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
yaay!!
I will raffle this stuffs back to community when i get my ownself gears!
This will really help me alot to start with my monk..

Thank you so much Teckno!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]