Diablo® III

i so love my monk & the 2 new crafts i got !

I hate all you guys crafting GG gears.

Crafted so. much. crap.

Your monk is already GG <3

also.. every time I see your monk's name, I read it as Chlamydia
O_O
Reply Quote
dont feel bad guys , the bracers are owning me

bet i crafted 30 by now and really none of them even ok'ish
Edited by setsae#1511 on 2/21/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/21/2013 01:59 PMPosted by setsae
armor imo helps more then RES/VIT to me , i love armor !

It depends on how much you can get from each specific slot. Remember 1 armor is worth approximately the same amount of mitigation (damage reduction) as 10 all resist. Using a calculator we see that you only have 90.04% total damage reduction. Which isn't actually that much. Meanwhile my stats (as an example) are 5,165 armor (low) and 628 AR which provides 91.14% total DR.

02/21/2013 01:59 PMPosted by setsae
anyway to get life steal without it being on my weapons ?

Roll a barb and use a mighty belt or the Bloodthirst passive :p
Reply Quote
^ get over yourself .... 1.1% is nothing ... lol
Reply Quote
awesome, ammy!
Reply Quote
yes , currently 168,000 paper DPS no buffs.

armor imo helps more then RES/VIT to me , i love armor !

EDIT :

anyway to get life steal without it being on my weapons ?

What's giving all that buffed DPS? Blinding Flash?

That's... interesting. So I've got 80K more unbuffed DPS, and Blinding Flash only gives me 10K more buffed DPS than you. Voodoo math!
Edited by Zeriel#1544 on 2/22/2013 5:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
How depressing after crafting another 50 sets of glove and see this thread !?!?

Very sick ... very very sick .. grats here..
Reply Quote
Nice crafting ! I got my gloves yesterday, nice little 6K DPS bump but I still got a LOT of room to improve !

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mist3rHyde-2460/hero/18826203
Edited by Mist3rHyde#2460 on 2/22/2013 5:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
make that 450K buff with 181K base DPS now.

* and killer amulet there Zeriel !
Reply Quote
Crafting is so exciting. Just got a new ammy wahahahha....
Reply Quote
i crafted 150ish gloves before i got pretty good ones, but not as good as the ones you have >_<

The last 200+ amulets I crafted were all garbage. Still trying to get a better one then the one i made right after patch came out ~_~

Crafting is pretty addicting though, lol.
Reply Quote
Just did about 180+ Amulets and didn't get anything good. I was so disappointed, so I go farm for awhile and after done with farming I got like 6 Demonic Essence. I was like WTH lets see if I'm lucky or not. Now see what I got on the last Amulet :D

10 Minimum Damage
228 DEX
45 All resis
7 Attack Speed
99 Critical dmg
9 CC

My Monk: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ShadowHunter-1642/hero/152414

I was like WOW LOL....this is my dream amulet...well it can be better with VIT and Attack speed should be at least 8 but I think this is the last amulet that I'm gonna craft :). I got like 16K DPS boost or so.

Now I'm gonna do Gloves or Body then I go back to Bracer. I need high DEX, VIT, All resis and 5+ CC on Bracer. Man crafting is actually pretty fun (well...when you get the good one :P).
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 11:04 PMPosted by ShadowHunter
Just did about 180+ Amulets and didn't get anything good. I was so disappointed, so I go farm for awhile and after done with farming I got like 6 Demonic Essence. I was like WTH lets see if I'm lucky or not. Now see what I got on the last Amulet :D

I'm almost done using my stack of 500 Brimstone, going to have to buy another stack soon :(

Gratz though, hopefully eventually I can at least get something with high CritC/CritD/AR :P
Reply Quote
crafted 30 bracers today.
460 armor
303 dex
164 vit
42 light resis
4.5 crit

220 armor
299 dex
165 vit
36 physical resis
403 thorns damage
6 crit

220 armor
225 dex
79 vit
72 all resis
50 poison resis
5 crit
Reply Quote
Damn,wasted millions already and nothing is coming out good for my monk.

But;

GRATZ!
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 12:03 AMPosted by TianZi

I'm almost done using my stack of 500 Brimstone, going to have to buy another stack soon :(

Gratz though, hopefully eventually I can at least get something with high CritC/CritD/AR :P
Just keep hang in there man. I made over 400 Amulets now and just got lucky there :).

"ShadowHunter gives TianZi some of his amulets crafting luck!" yup yap yaaaaa!
Reply Quote

10 Minimum Damage
228 DEX
45 All resis
7 Attack Speed
99 Critical dmg
9 CC

My Monk: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ShadowHunter-1642/hero/152414

I was like WOW LOL....this is my dream amulet...well it can be better with VIT and Attack speed should be at least 8 but I think this is the last amulet that I'm gonna craft :). I got like 16K DPS boost or so.

Now I'm gonna do Gloves or Body then I go back to Bracer. I need high DEX, VIT, All resis and 5+ CC on Bracer. Man crafting is actually pretty fun (well...when you get the good one :P).

Grats on Godly Amulet, Beats mine by a lot. ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]