Diablo® III

Brawling is really fun

I was really surprised how fun it was to duel. Every time someone dies (myself included), I can't help but to laugh. The fights are so much interesting. I have to watch out what I'm doing, and since I have all classes leveled up to 60, I can switch quickly and try new builds.

I was expecting those "one-shot" fights, but there was a few times where my barb or my monk where bashing on a barb, and both (my friend and myself) where managing cooldowns, our life going up and down. Anyways, lots of fun. I found it was disappointing too to see Kripp talk against pvp, when he hasn't tried it himself.

Feel free to add me if you guys are looking for some cool duels.
Edited by bearr#2157 on 2/13/2013 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
I also have all the classes leveled to 60 and equipped, but so far ive only brawled on my monk and DH, DH mainly. I was a little disappointed at first, since I was 1-2 hitting everyone last night in one game and ended up getting removed from the game twice, since I apparently rejoined the game out of pure luck, but today I had quite a bit of a challenge from 70k+ hp barbs to a 300k dps wizard. Spent almost 2 hours in one game brawling against them, and it was actually fun, none of that stupid competitive stress. Everyone was pretty equal on deaths and kills, except for one guy who I let kill me a few times just so he would stop complaining on how op DHs were.

But just wanted to add my opinion on this since I always play games for the pvp.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your comment! I was gonna say that we should play together, but I saw all your five characters and damn lol, they are pretty awesome. But you have a point. For it to be fun, characters need to be on the same level.

The same thing happened with my DH, which was a bit better than my friend's barb. So I switched to my monk and barb and things got better.
Edited by bearr#2157 on 2/14/2013 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
If only devs had any clue how to implement a proper PvP system... Current PvP is kinda just a demo version of what could of been a great adventure and goal for many people.
Reply Quote
I also really enjoy brawling! Add me if you want some brawling practice, i'm always down for some pvp.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Markomac
I also really enjoy brawling! Add me if you want some brawling practice, i'm always down for some pvp.

Cool, I'll do so. I can play later tonight.
Reply Quote
It's fun for fights that are equal or you're winning. not so much fun when you die over and over from one shot.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 02:34 PMPosted by blkdrgn
It's fun for fights that are equal or you're winning. not so much fun when you die over and over from one shot.

Never had a chance to say, but damn... your DH O_0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]