Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you. (RTFM!!)

Metaphysikz

nice barb but low on CC, you might want to work on that especially your amulet
@ Arthur

9.5/10. Your have some really GG items on your barb. Nice mempo, Hella sexy Inna's and Skorn. Only problem I see is perhaps you lack some AR. Eyeballing it you have like 350 AR. AR upgrades that won't make you lose dps are gonna be hella expensive though; maybe a vit/crit/str/ar lacunis or an AR WH, maybe some AR on your jewelry. Seeing as how you have 74k hp I think it might also work to drop the vit on your IK irons and get a AR/ais IK Irons.
Arthur... 10/10...
P.s. this is my mf set
View profile
Metaphysikz

nice barb but low on CC, you might want to work on that especially your amulet

9.5/10

Amazing barb!!

There are only a couple more really "stand-out" upgrades for you

- Crafted ammy (I'm guessing you're not having that much luck with crafting ammys?)
- Crafted shoulders (okay but could be a lot better)
- Trifecta IK gloves (gonna cost you a metric !@#$-ton
- CC/Str/Vit/AR lacunis couldn't hurt if you're in the mood for some more AR. Dropping War Cry could make your life so much easier (in the form of a fury generator). Or you could just add Sprint or w/e.

Arthur... 10/10...
P.s. this is my mf set

6.5/10, could use more str, vit, AR, CHD
Edited by doctaphilly#1153 on 2/23/2013 11:22 PM PST
ty, that profile doesn't show my accurate dps, 177k so i have room to grow either way but 500 chd not showing up? i think my gear must have been damaged thus why my stats weren't accurate
View profile
02/23/2013 11:40 PMPosted by dvdmrk
ty, that profile doesn't show my accurate dps, 177k so i have room to grow either way but 500 chd not showing up? i think my gear must have been damaged thus why my stats weren't accurate

Base 50 and ruthless 50 CHD not shown
@doctaphilly

Very nice gear you have :)

Next you should upgrade would be the STR gems.

And, when you can, get a crit mempo :)

9/10
@Wrannec

Wow great stuff man, and very nice on balancing your DPS and eHP. I say you could replace your EF with a .25 IAS and higher damage. Jealous of your ammy lol
@NeverNguyen

Crafted that amulet yesterday. Finally! :D , took +200 crafts i think
@NeverNguyen

nice barb, can definitely try and get crit damage on the offhand, aim for cc on the mempo and all res on items that are missing it.

8/10
Edited by Proph#1942 on 2/24/2013 1:56 AM PST
@ Proph, very nice, that's the complete package for a DW/HoTA barb. Your build would probably be better suited with Rend/Bloodlust to give you a little more healing instead of OP/KS your crit chance is plenty high enough to almost his the crit cap with HoTA without OP/KS so maybe change that out and add a little more damage with some healing.

10/10
what if i knew exactly what i need but i'm broke (3.2m in da pocket ) what can i do? (T__T)
02/24/2013 04:07 AMPosted by Cheetahz
what if i knew exactly what i need but i'm broke (3.2m in da pocket ) what can i do? (T__T)

The idea is to rate and or critique the barb above you.

You don't have to be an expert or pro to rate anyone, if someone posts here they are looking for some feedback on their gear.

Don't skip people

I encourage everyone to just ignore people posting and asking for ratings if they haven't contributed anything themselves. All that does is add to the problem of people getting skipped and then posting saying they were skipped and in turn skipping the person they post after.
u r above me and u r an expert ( ur gear ....... r supurbbbbbbb!!! ) so i really have no idea or the right to critique you
@cheetaz for a s&b barb u r pretty good..just upgrade those gems, bit more vit and CD u should be perfect 8/10
For whirlwind, I think you need attack speed on your amulet
Might need a few more tries on crafting one that is good for your build
For whirlwind, I think you need attack speed on your amulet
Might need a few more tries on crafting one that is good for your build

@blurrycloud

decent barb 5/10
@ avatar

nice build 9/10. Have you tried crafting shoulders yet? You might be able to get a vit upgrade on those vile wards.
@Jakovasaur

I would get an EF to boost the DPS.

Also, get some lacuni's instead of strongarm.

A new ring instead of Fate Strike

Other than that, it looks fine. Love your IK chest!

My profile is on EU: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wrannec-2216/hero/338977
Edited by Wrannec#2216 on 2/24/2013 7:59 AM PST
@Wrennec

nice barb maybe upgrade rubies and change your ring
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]