Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you. (RTFM!!)

02/26/2013 08:12 AMPosted by DikDoctaRok
@G3N, Nice gear man, 9/10 i find it hard to critique anything when your sofar ahead of me in gear.

Need to bring up AR and CC a bit. Maybe craft up some new shoulders, find a better chest piece with 3 sockets. Cheers!
02/26/2013 07:14 AMPosted by G3N3S1S
@SnowySTORM pretty nice tankish barb 8/10 could prolly get similar mempo with vit to contribute to ur already good ehp or get a better ik belt with more str vit..could also get higher avg dmg range mace which would prolly boost ur tdps by lots..either way pretty nice :)

Yeah just after I posted that I did a bit of farming and a crit mempo dropped!! haha nothing crazy but it was luckily a str one so I am good for a helm for a while :P

I only use the low str IK belt for the pickup radius, it was the highest str you can get and still have PUR. Going to upgrade it soon though.
@snowy nice barb 7/10 look into pants and a better ik chest for upgrades :)
02/26/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Moridin
@G3N, Nice gear man, 9/10 i find it hard to critique anything when your sofar ahead of me in gear.

Need to bring up AR and CC a bit. Maybe craft up some new shoulders, find a better chest piece with 3 sockets. Cheers!

Thanks for the advice, Picked up a new chest today. Dropped off a random dude on MP4 Act3.
02/26/2013 09:45 AMPosted by DikDoctaRok

Thanks for the advice, Picked up a new chest today. Dropped off a random dude on MP4 Act3.

The BT? Very nice find man! Big difference already. Cheers!
<got skipped
@Dabox

8.5/10

you have some very excellent pieces, your ammy is sick! But are missing some fundamentals which would boost your overall effectiveness.

1. lifesteal or cd on echoing fury +.24 as.
2. new pants man.
3. you appear to be missing 12% attack speed.
4. you could craft some upgraded shoulders pretty easily.

if you get a 200 roll on your shoulders, you could afford to cut somewhere on ehp for a little more dps.
@ Vince

Need gems on weapons.

Upgrade rare ring.

Need to use better gems.
Edited by Sutorii#1645 on 2/26/2013 10:35 AM PST
@sutorii

You have a lot of vit tied up in jewelry ~350 between ring and amulet. It'll be difficult to maintain your vit when you upgrade them for more dps, which you will need to eventually. Your pants and shoulders are good sources of vit, but there's no way around it, your IK chest's vit roll is terrible (just got my first IK chest to drop last night and it had 36 vit, :( damn) if you are willing to give up the 5 pc IK bonus then you can get a much better rare chest, or BT chest for a ton less than a comparable IK.

As far as the build itself, it's very difficult to run a WW build with a skorn, and although yours is an AS skorn, you only have an additional 9% AS on your lacunis, which, I'm pretty sure isn't cutting it to reach any decent tornado breakpoint.
skipped!
skipped!

@tokenflip, nice build there ;) looks eerily similar. I'd go for a bit more vit and AR but it'll probably be difficult to get.

8/10
@Katron

I like your setup. 8/10. Too bad that EF doesn't have the LS mod so you could drop IK belt for WH.
@hand 7/10 nice build but there is a lot of cheap upgrades u can do
9/10 @Dabox, nice gear man. Gloves would be what i would suggest for you, with my limited knowledge
View profile
@DikDoctaRok

3/10 Looks like a pretty low budget gear set. Most of your items can be upgraded for pretty affordable prices. You need to boost yup your cc a bit and keep your survivability. Bracers and ammy might be good for you to craft some of the new recipe's ...
@ofgortens

I like your characters diversity but I think you got carried away with the set bonuses.
You can use some more AR and CC.
Your gear looks as if you have the potential to be a really good barb but aren't looking for the right items/stats.

9/10 :)
@ ofgortens

7/10 I like your setup, of course your gear is better then mine; so I find it difficult to be too critical.

In any case, I would try to get at least 2K strength. Maybe a different E-Fury with Strength as well. I like the Nats combination, but you could probably pick up some All-Res boots with 200+ str, then find some killer ring with IAS and CD would bridge the gap and even improve.

Just my .02 !

PEACE
@CeBoris #1457 7/10

Nice to see S&B Barbs is nostalgic, i would say get better gems and a better chest also if you can afford an EF with Crit Damage and similar stats your crit damage is kind of low at 178.00%
Edited by GaMei#1776 on 2/26/2013 12:44 PM PST
@ CeBoris, you have the makings of a S&B tanker build but if that's you intention you need to get high VIT Inna's pants and try crafting some VIT shoulders. Also your build is a bit of a mess. Rend as your only means of attack? You need to look over some more effective S&B builds and take some notes as you have no real direction.

5/10

@ GaMei, not bad pretty solid looking. Maybe work on your VIT a bit perhaps change to high VIT Inna's pants.

8.5/10
Edited by Death#1408 on 2/26/2013 12:48 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]