Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you. (RTFM!!)

@reign not bad but def need some dif weapons.but cant afford maybe??
@dabox very nice barb ,does the 20%fear proc to much even with the cold soj?
02/26/2013 10:39 PMPosted by bogden
@dabox very nice barb ,does the 20%fear proc to much even with the cold soj?

i barely notice it lol, I do loot carry's on mp5-8 and i just freeze everything and hota it

@bogen 7/10 well rounded barb :)
@dabox
sigh you make my barb look so noob. so ill give you 9/10 probably only thing i dont like about your barb is the iks helm with res.

if your budget allows it go get a high str/ cc mempo and nicer trifecta gloves!

i got questions for you though... how many times you craft your amulet/ weapon? i swear im on like 70th try for amulets...and 40th for weapons and got nothing -_-;
@dabox
sigh you make my barb look so noob. so ill give you 9/10 probably only thing i dont like about your barb is the iks helm with res.

if your budget allows it go get a high str/ cc mempo and nicer trifecta gloves!

i got questions for you though... how many times you craft your amulet/ weapon? i swear im on like 70th try for amulets...and 40th for weapons and got nothing -_-;

LOL I did a live stream for my amulet I did around 50 before the stream, then it took another 390 for the trifecta and I luckily got it with all res, I did another 60 more nothing came close.

My barb had a sick mempo but I switched it for this ik helm which was 62m because it has double str roll AND all resist which isn't a normal roll on it, I got them because I needed the 60 all res bonus from 2 set, and I wanted to switch out my ik feet for ice climbers, switching out my mempo to the ik helm I even gained 3k dps from it, my gloves would have to roll godly trifect to switch them out these have lastest me forever.
Lot of very nice and expensive gear for the above barbs.
@ Carbon

Helm: Need CC on helm. CC on Mempo is crazy $$$ tho
Shoulders: Craft some VIT shoulders. You won't be disappointed.
Chest: IK with 200+ vit
Weapons: Upgrade with sockets, lower fear% on EF.

Needs 12% movement speed.

6.5/10
@Cogito

Get some Ice Climbers instead of Fire Walkers, if you can't afford them with movement speed, then get some inna's pants also :)

Other than that, it looks fine.

My profile on EU: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wrannec-2216/hero/338977
Cogito

Not bad gears but that boots must go soon :)

Overall 7/10

Wrannec

Need to get your CC up, u looks good

Overall 8/10
Edited by Arthur#1635 on 2/27/2013 12:47 AM PST
@Arthur

Working on it, Mempo with CC on the way :)
what do i need to upgrade
Edited by Marimo#1970 on 2/27/2013 2:41 AM PST
@Marimo, Looks like your doing good. I think you could get more DPS if a few of your items had more STR on them. Gloves and Helm have extremely low STR. All in all your gear is getting very nice.

Had some Nice upgrades drop and found a few deals on the AH last night. Please advise!
i'm trying to get an andariel's visage with socket and low fire dmg. is tt advisable?? just for dps lol
Help me out...why am i unable to do mp10 :(
02/27/2013 05:12 AMPosted by sHiZzlEr
Help me out...why am i unable to do mp10 :(

you have good gear -- 8/10

i can do MP10 -- slowly and with alot of focus. i don't enjoy MP10 quite honestly, it isn't fun.

I think you should use Rend (bloodlust)

I couldn't progress worth a damn without using that. give it a shot.
Edited by GreyWolfSif#1556 on 2/27/2013 5:43 AM PST
GreyWolfSiF 7/10, I think you would benefit greatly by adding more critical chance wherever you can. Definitely the makings of a really good barb, Lacuni's with 5-6% CC are much cheaper nowadays. Also, while your crafted ammy has a pretty good roll already, still keep trying until you hit 8.5-9+% CC on there. Damage will start shooting up once you have more CC. Oh and eventually, a Crit Mempo... but yeah... that's pretty expensive. :)
Edited by Aetherhole#1783 on 2/27/2013 9:05 AM PST
@Aetherhole 10/10 legendary
02/27/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Aetherhole
GreyWolfSiF 7/10, I think you would benefit greatly by adding more critical chance wherever you can. Definitely the makings of a really good barb, Lacuni's with 5-6% CC are much cheaper nowadays. Also, while your crafted ammy has a pretty good roll already, still keep trying until you hit 8.5-9+% CC on there. Damage will start shooting up once you have more CC. Oh and eventually, a Crit Mempo... but yeah... that's pretty expensive. :)

thanks for the advice. i certainly appreciate it.
@coisaruim what mp do you farm at? I'm guessing something above mp1. :)

fwiw I'm in my mp10 key farm gear.
@bruteMax -- You obviously know what you're doing. Looks good to me! Skorn Life Steal's are crazy expensive, but could be a goal you may consider if you're getting bored. Or more gold for higher gems! Sweet setup though, I'd take it in a heartbeat!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]