Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you. (RTFM!!)

@BRUTEMAX , currently mp 6-10 , im wearing my ubers gear :D.

Rate u 8/10, res all could be higher, move speed could be implemnted, but maybe u dont need it so much for ur build when key farming.
@spencer, 5/10 get skorn, shoulders with res all, and IK belt, theyre not expensive, maybe only the shoulders. Ik belt first, ur all res is too low, get res all on boots too. that should up ur res all by 200.
Try to get ur crit chance up on rings.
Edited by CoisaRuim#1626 on 2/27/2013 9:57 AM PST
@coisaruim

nice stuff, you have the same problem I have, low-ish crit chance since we're both using SoJ and a non-crit mempo.

8.5/10
@ Katron

Good gear overall. maybe a bit low on critical damage like me
Edited by Pat031#1825 on 2/27/2013 10:07 AM PST
@Pat031

9/10

sweet gear. I like your belt, a lot. How much did that cost?
@token 7/10 nice build can to a few easy upgrades :p
02/27/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Dabox

lol such as? I am looking to spend a couple hundred m.
02/27/2013 11:12 AMPosted by tokenflip

you need to get a witching hour for sure, lose the inna's ur not a spot u need them yet, and your soj get a 30% 6% cold for another class for cheaper....
@Dabox: Really nice gear and I especially like your crafted amulet. I would rate you a 9/10. Only thing missing is 12% movement on your Ice Climbers and 2 Marquise Emeralds. Very nicely done. :)
02/27/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Dabox

you need to get a witching hour for sure, lose the inna's ur not a spot u need them yet, and your soj get a 30% 6% cold for another class for cheaper....

I have a witching in my stash, but i need the IK belt for WT.

If i switch pants, i have make cuts to my ice climbers, buy new pants, that gets pricey lol :(
^^ why not upgrade ik belt? theyre kinda cheap. 50 mil u get a good one.

I have a witching in my stash, but i need the IK belt for WT.

If i switch pants, i have make cuts to my ice climbers, buy new pants, that gets pricey lol :(

lol welcome to diablo 3 :) i use to run ik feet mempo, but switched to ik helm ice climbers because i needed the 60 boost from set lol... last few days changed my shoulders amulet helm off hand pants and feet O.o, u know how much it s for a 250 str 12% movement speed ice climbers? I dont even notice the 12% loss anymore
Aren't you losing though that extra tornado? For HOTA barb, 12% loss is hardly noticeable. But are you not trading in for paper DPS for loss of tDPS from your skills?
^^no
@dabox not sure y you chose that SoJ... its a DH piece but thats all i dont like about your gear.
@kretanix.. because if you want a soj 6% cold 30% elites for a barb is an insane amount of money and if u want hota on it its worth billions.... soooo.... ya... I saved millions and millions but whatever lol
Dabox #1132 9/10 nice Barb over all shame you have to use the two sockets in pant to bring life up.
@Waycooloz
You could get alot more vit on your shoulders. Also you could increase DPS alot with a Witching Hour. I doubt you need the steal on the belt but if you do you could switch to bloodthirt passive.
@Radman Belt or gleaming seal ring with trifecta
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]