Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you. (RTFM!!)

@pontius

All I see on your profile is a level2 Wiz. I'll give him a 5/10 for 3.47dps.
@freakinjstu

nice gear. love that mainhand. 8.5/10
@Never, you are on your way sir. Better gems is a start for UG's. 8/10, just keep it going.
@ Seph, resistances are a little low, you could use having 3% more LS on your gear and you're missing crit on your bracers and helm. You got a bit of work to do yourself on balancing out. Looks like you went too hard for damage and forgot about sustain. Adding an IK belt will give you a lot of survivability, with more AR and add LS to your build.

7/10
@ Death, not much to say. Maybe try to craft better shoulders. Wish you the best of luck.

9.5/10
@ LELTYH I'm bad at this so 9/10 your ammy is nice
@frost nice start :p get a skorn wit high str open socket and cd should give u nice boost on dps for a start i think 7/10.
@G3N3S1S: You have excellent gear. The only things I would suggest is to upgrade your gems that are in your armor and get a higher dps offhand. I can help you with the gems if money is an issue. I am always looking to buy upgrades for my characters.
I need some feedback!

I just swapped out my IK chest and Lacuni, but something still feels off with my setup.
@ Grommet: Profile Unavailable, sorry...

@ Relentless25 very nice setup, something for me to aspire to.
Edited by Palms21#1357 on 2/16/2013 2:47 PM PST
@Palms21: Interesting build. You have a ton of survivability with your gear, and your damage is extremely high as well, but it looks like you're missing sta. Your rings are good, but have you thought about trying out an SoJ with 25%+ damage to elites? While it would be a DPS decrease in the tooltip, you'd be getting a huge boost to elites.

For a weakness, I think your weapons are a bit on the weak end, but I honestly don't know that much about 1hander barbs. The primary weapon is lacking a gem slot, and your secondary weapon could do with a black damage weapon replacement.

All in all, I'm fairly surprised your dps is so high with your current gear; the 4 set may be something you want to replace eventually. At least, in my eyes it is.
Edited by Shooj#1159 on 2/16/2013 2:50 PM PST
@relentless Pretty good setup 7/10. I would drop the blackthorne's pants for a rare with all resist +2 sockets, and ice climbers for IK boots with high vit since your resistances are really low. Also unforgiving should be replaced with ruthless.

@Palms Your health is rather low, I would take off those inna's pants for a good rare, pick up a better IK chest, and take a trifecta ring instead of litany. 7/10
pertty sexy gear
@Stabbastian What region do you play in? I can't see your barb.
Edited by Blintz#1263 on 2/16/2013 3:04 PM PST
Americas US but for some reason my profile is broken i caint even look at it. so not sure whats going on.
HI RAT ME
02/16/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Relentless25
@G3N3S1S: You have excellent gear. The only things I would suggest is to upgrade your gems that are in your armor and get a higher dps offhand. I can help you with the gems if money is an issue. I am always looking to buy upgrades for my characters.
lol yeah money is definetly been a drawback everytime i look at the gems XD im hoping some day ill b able to upgrade em when somethin decent drops n sell(gosh thats gonna take a while

@avesta cant see ur profile troll much >P?
lol yeah money is definetly been a drawback everytime i look at the gems XD im hoping some day ill b able to upgrade em when somethin decent drops n sell(gosh thats gonna take a while

@avesta cant see ur profile troll much >P?

Edit: profiles are kinda of crazy atm mine says 130k dps unbuff XD so me not seeing urs might have something to do with blizz site going zombieapocalyptic mode
Edited by G3N3S1S#1693 on 2/17/2013 12:25 AM PST
@ G3N3S1S:

Perhaps some LS on your equipment rather then Bloodthirst...
@G3N3S1S

8/10 overall nice barb! maybe switching out your build for a WH if you can get LS on your OH.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]