Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you. (RTFM!!)

@genesis I would have gone for some more AR but you're probably doing fine
Hood looks like the last person to actually rate someone, so I'll rate him.

@Hood

You really need 24 MS if you want to run WW. You should probably get either Lacunis or Innas and then recheck your barb to see how he's doing with breakpoints.
Hood looks like the last person to actually rate someone, so I'll rate him.

@Hood

You really need 24 MS if you want to run WW. You should probably get either Lacunis or Innas and then recheck your barb to see how he's doing with breakpoints.

@Celanian

Very huge improvement overall when i last look at your profile. WOW....
Can upgrade amulet for more Stats imo. Though your ammy is already pretty good. =)
@Horngyuh

Odd setup so i'll assume PvP.

Great HP, so your regen will also be up there :)
I'm assuming you've tried comparing a red to green gem in that skorn?

Replace that ring on the left with a Litany instead (-elite dmg)
Get some pieces with +8-12k healing to potions on them,
Get a -elite dmg blackthorne's chest instead of one with % life, Getting this stat is hard enough, but this chest can roll it.
02/17/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Death
but what the hell is up with that POS gem in your boots? LOL

Yes, a lot are lol'ing when they see that POS gem, but i never really bothered to upgrade it since i'm almost there. i've done almost everything i want to accomplished with my barb.
critique me please!
@Horngyuh

Odd setup so i'll assume PvP.

Great HP, so your regen will also be up there :)
I'm assuming you've tried comparing a red to green gem in that skorn?

Replace that ring on the left with a Litany instead (-elite dmg)
Get some pieces with +8-12k healing to potions on them,
Get a -elite dmg blackthorne's chest instead of one with % life, Getting this stat is hard enough, but this chest can roll it.

Thx frizzlesprig,

Already bidding litany last night, juz havnt got it yet. :)
Yup, excatly what i had in mind. Change of armor. Was thinking more %hp and vit.
-elites sounds good. :) good suggestion.

No i havnt tested skorn with red gem. Testing it tonite. Before i make a marquis.

Someone critic vincesanity please. Skip me. I using phone hard to view profile.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 2/17/2013 11:15 PM PST
@ vincesanity, say you don't have a profile. Can't rate what I don't see.

@ Fizzlespring, looks like a PvP set. pretty good, but I would have got an IK belt for the 3 piece set bonus or even better a thundergod's vigor for up to 20% melee reduction and complete the blackthornes set on the amulet.

7.5/10
@ Death

Nice barb but could certainly get more CC on ya :)

Overall 8.5/10
@Arthur I don't really feel qualified to criticize your gear, looks very nice imho. Maybe a little bit of crafting luck would let you replace your shoulders?

I just started my Barb over the weekend and would be very thankful if you could point out my weak spots.
@Arthur holy moses, that is one expensive gear set...
You could squeeze some AR out of your Lacunis I think but like any other upgrade for gear of that caliber, it'll be expensive as hell. Probably 2b.

9.5/10
@Arthur I don't really feel qualified to criticize your gear, looks very nice imho. Maybe a little bit of crafting luck would let you replace your shoulders?

I just started my Barb over the weekend and would be very thankful if you could point out my weak spots.

Yes, I can help you just add me :)
@ Arthur, Not bad, but only 369 All Resist on gear? That's pretty low even by today's game's nerfed standards. You wen too hard for damage there man and forgot to balance out a bit of mitigation into your build. I would get a 70+ AR pair of IK Irons or a 70+ AR Inna's pants or even both in your case.

8/10
@Death

I always get the3 GG Barbs to rate lol. 10/10

Maybe try to upgrade your awesome ammy with a crafted one. Could possiby get a little better
@ Arthur, Not bad, but only 369 All Resist on gear? That's pretty low even by today's game's nerfed standards. You wen too hard for damage there man and forgot to balance out a bit of mitigation into your build. I would get a 70+ AR pair of IK Irons or a 70+ AR Inna's pants or even both in your case.

8/10

@death

Thanks for the advice and I have the same concept way of thinking few month back about AR but now the real DPSer does not need that much resist which DPS itself are the best resist of all

8/10

@death

Thanks for the advice and I have the same concept way of thinking few month back about AR but now the real DPSer does not need that much resist which DPS itself are the best resist of all

Yes I agree the more DPS you do the less you have to rely on defense but to a point. DPS doesn't stop things like molten, desecrator, plagued, arcane or electrified from hurting you, resistance to all elements mitigate this. Yes more damage means life steal works better however despite your sheet damage being higher than me, our hit ranges are very similar on our skills. That simply means our life steal is very similar (you have a bit more damage, I have a bit more life steal) at given damage ranges. However I have more mitigation form incoming damage which obviously means I take less of that damage, which in turn means LS actually works better for me.

I too fell into the DPS above all else temptation. But in order to take your barb to the next level you will need to buff up your defenses.
@ Arthur

Wow nice gear man!! I wish i could get my gear up there. 10/10
Any thoughts on my crappy barb?
@ Moridin

You seem to be on the right track, altho i dont have alot of experience endgame yet. Only thing i noticed is your gloves five no STR or VIT and have only INT on them. I know your wearing them for the Crit% but i think you could easily do better.
02/18/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Moridin
Any thoughts on my crappy barb?

I think you should follow the spirit of this thread and rate the person above you instead of skipping them and asking for a rating yourself.

@DikDoctaRok, says your profile is unavailable so I can't comment on anything of yours.
Edited by Death#1408 on 2/18/2013 8:40 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]