Diablo® III

Rate/Critique the barb above you. (RTFM!!)

02/18/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Arthur
LOL getting threesome now?

lol
I would like to hear some advice and/or critique.

Thank you.
reston I cant view your profile. Etoile - not knocking your barba at all. nice DPS, but you could probably craft some shoulders that were better. The trifecta on the gloves is really nice. Have you thought of playing HOTA as primary attack and doing away with bash? might need to add another fury generator.. I uses ground stomp
@tiger your vit and cc are low. I'd upgrade your bracers for sure. Get some vit in your shoulders.
@furry you have some really good stuff, could probably stand to have a bit more vit though. I don't understand your choice in shoulders. They are almost like a troll item compared to the rest of your gear. you could replace that pretty easily crafting Vit shoulders.
@doom

Need to get that CD up a bit more. Oh shoulders are nice but consider continuing to craft shoulders of vit instead of strength. Also 12% movement speed is blah. Since your pants hold so much EHP, might consider MS ICs. Keep on crafting them ammy's as well!!

I would give you more advice but I'm not as familiar with the Hota/Rend build. :(
@ Doomherald, pretty decent. Your resists need to come up about 100 points, missing 12% move speed on boots and could use a little more attack speed. Keep crafting ammy's until you get a nice one with IAS to go along with the CC & CD.

7/10

@ Prisus, looking pretty solid. Maybe add some STR to Lacuni's and crit damage to main hand ring. That's gonna be costly but the next logical step. Also try crafting some amulets. you may get one that's better than what you have.

9/10
Edited by Death#1408 on 2/18/2013 3:50 PM PST
@ Doomherald, pretty decent. Your resists need to come up about 100 points, missing 12% move speed on boots and could use a little more attack speed. Keep crafting ammy's until you get a nice one with IAS to go along with the CC & CD.

Damn it...here I thought I was going to get a critique from death....and instead I get the big skip! lol

Oh well someone get me? :D

Damn it...here I thought I was going to get a critique from death....and instead I get the big skip! lol

Oh well someone get me? :D

Edited my post while you were posting this bud :P
02/18/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Death

That is a damn near flawless hota barb. I would craft the poop out of vit shoulders. You might be able to bump that EHP up a bit (not that you really need it).

Hell I'm surprised I got a 9! WOOT! Lot of hard work maintaining EHP with DPS...
@Death

9/10 Better crit mempo is probably your next logical step.
@celanian very nice barb! Maybe Need to up your cd? Cant say more...

For me ive been strugeling with mine for à while waiting for Prisus here to accept My friend request so i can get some advices :) cheers
@sLoTh

ur profile is unavailable right now.. feel free to add me in game i can give u some gearing advice as well once i can see ur gear
02/18/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Prisus

That is a damn near flawless hota barb. I would craft the poop out of vit shoulders. You might be able to bump that EHP up a bit (not that you really need it).

Hell I'm surprised I got a 9! WOOT! Lot of hard work maintaining EHP with DPS...

Oh I know how hard it is to balance DPS and still keep a respectable EHP and mitigation level and is the reason I gave you a 9. I see the effort that went into your gear. Keep it up :)

While I'm here I'll hit Nived too. Not bad, but missing a few things. CC on mempo, gems in all your gear, and you can do better on the IK belt.

7.5/10
Hello.
[quote="79230705160"]@ vincesanity, say you don't have a profile. Can't rate what I don't see.

whys that o.o -_-;
Can't look at vincesanity's profile.. something is wrong??

I need help with my build and skills so be critical, please! :)
@Cyborg... Your profile is not available either, will check back and hope its there
Can't check any profile so when it's up again I need some help with my
When mine is up I must ask one question, is it worth it to try to find a SOJ with bash dmg or whirlwind cc instead of mine? When checking ah can find mine for 15-50m but have no clue if its good?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]