Diablo® III

One Map for each Act

Hi,
brawling seems like its fun and while I am enjoying this patch I was wondering the following:
I understand that since Nek the Brawler was available in act1 on the earlier PRT builds, there was only one act1-themed map. But now that hes in every act, it would be cool do have three more maps, each themed after a characteristic environment of that act.

Here are my suggestions..

Act 1: The Scorched Chapel (we have that one, done)
Act 2: The Sandpit (town in the sand, some rocks to hide behind, just like in early act2 areas)
Act 3: The Hellfire Court (similar to areat crater or tower of the damned)
Act 4: The Holy Arena of the High Heavens (i looove the design in act4, just give us a nice polished map based on that.. add only a little corruption please, i want it clean looking)

Since brawling isn't about class balance, the maps don't have to be balanced either. Just put something together and maybe add some platforms for even more interesting fights and some variety.

Further suggestions are wellcome. :)
Edited by Norman#2343 on 2/14/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
No other opinions? I'd like to hear what you guys would love to see..
Reply Quote
View profile
Act 1: The Scorched Chapel (we have that one, done)Act 2: The Sandpit (town in the sand, some rocks to hide behind, just like in early act2 areas)Act 3: The Hellfire Court (similar to areat crater or tower of the damned)Act 4: The Holy Arena of the High Heavens (i looove the design in act4, just give us a nice polished map based on that.. add only a little corruption please, i want it clean looking)

all really spot on great idea.!!! I have to run to work but totally ppl should be all over this thread. I mean there totally should be different act PvP that would totally be amazing. Not only that some of the acts might favor different classes depending on the Map.

This would make PvP a lot more interesting!!
Reply Quote
Bring back Blood Moor!!!
Reply Quote
Leah's bedroom
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]