Diablo® III

DH stats help!

So I'm currently, 46 on my DH in the middle of act 3, just finished gloom. Trying to figure out where I should be stat wise to finish the act, act 4nm, and to start hell act 1. I'm playing on mp0, I was on 4 but i was having issues killing things in this act, and trying to find reasonably priced upgrades is few and far between.

Thanks for the help! :D
Reply Quote
So I'm currently, 46 on my DH in the middle of act 3, just finished gloom. Trying to figure out where I should be stat wise to finish the act, act 4nm, and to start hell act 1. I'm playing on mp0, I was on 4 but i was having issues killing things in this act, and trying to find reasonably priced upgrades is few and far between.

Thanks for the help! :D

Guess I should mention I just started playing again recently, been about a week week and a half, haven't played since 1.0.3
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Not sure i can assist with exact stats, but you should be about lvl 50-51 when you start hell. I suggest you farm act 3 nm until your lvl 49-50. Then push on.

Also, when you get to act2 hell, i wouldn't face belial until your 60, or have someone carry you through the fight.

If you need assistance with killing something, just send me a whisper.

whitefirex#1166
Reply Quote
Not sure i can assist with exact stats, but you should be about lvl 50-51 when you start hell. I suggest you farm act 3 nm until your lvl 49-50. Then push on.

Also, when you get to act2 hell, i wouldn't face belial until your 60, or have someone carry you through the fight.

If you need assistance with killing something, just send me a whisper.

whitefirex#1166

^.^
Reply Quote
You have flawless and perfect square gems, as well as a star ruby. And you're playing MP0. You're already on Game Genie mode, so don't worry about your stats. Just go and play.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Bottle
You have flawless and perfect square gems, as well as a star ruby. And you're playing MP0. You're already on Game Genie mode, so don't worry about your stats. Just go and play.

Lol if that was the case, I wouldn't be here asking....
Reply Quote
Save up some $$$ and buy a -lvl weapon. You'll be facerolling in no time.

I leveled 1 char of each class at the same time so by the time I hit 44 I could afford a lvl reduced weapon which I used for all my chars (except my DH).

I leveled my DH last once I could afford a 2nd lvl reduced weap.
Edited by Poxy#1672 on 2/15/2013 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Poxy
Save up some $$$ and buy a -lvl weapon. You'll be facerolling in no time.

Just seem to be having issues with the -fast affix and the monsters that jump on you/up in your face.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 02:59 PMPosted by MrAnderson22
Just seem to be having issues with the -fast affix and the monsters that jump on you/up in your face.

You'll be 2 shotting them with a lvl reduced weapon so it shouldn't be an issue.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Poxy

You'll be 2 shotting them with a lvl reduced weapon so it shouldn't be an issue.

Fair enough, what should I gem it with, I found a 850~ with a soc.
Reply Quote
Lol if that was the case, I wouldn't be here asking....

This game was made for you to be able to go through it in MP0 without too much difficulty, without ever stopping to grind, and without having any outside resources from what you find in game, up to the end of Hell (and probably most of Inferno). Since you are full of perfect square and star gems, you clearly have resources outside of what your DH has found. Because of that, there's no reason you should ever be too weak to move on to the next point in the game.

Just don't worry. Keep advancing, and play smart. You should make it out just fine.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well, late to the post... however, a lvl50 DH should have ~1k+ armor, 1.5k+ DPS.

Face Hell Belial after 54. No need to wait till 60. Should have ~2k+ armor, 200+ AR, and 3k+ DPS.

This is all excluding -lvl req items. Anything higher, and you should be able to roll through it.

Edit: 18k~25k HP is enough until 60.
Edited by MasterBaker#1567 on 2/15/2013 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
You should be good to go. I completed Hell with less stats than you have now.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Makina

Cool.. I'm concerned with my AR and HP now, I happened to have found a -lvl req. bow.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 08:02 PMPosted by MrAnderson22

Cool.. I'm concerned with my AR and HP now, I happened to have found a -lvl req. bow.

I didn't have very much AR until I stared Inferno. If you are concerned abut survivabilty, just switch some of the gems from green to purple.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Makina

I didn't have very much AR until I stared Inferno. If you are concerned abut survivabilty, just switch some of the gems from green to purple.

Yea i just stripped my monk of her gems to use for the time being..

Just hit 54! got a nice set of ilvl 62 gear waiting :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]