Diablo® III

Comunnication is everything...

Simply put: Take a look to the feedback reception from blizzard. Look the happines and anger in these forums, then ask yoursels:

Itemization, classes. AH. GAH, And every other "problem" this game has. the awnser is simple.

Blizzard dont hear their comunity.

Either a good fedback or bad feedback is just trowed away to acommplish blizzards goals.

Now look for example at POE forum,

Good and bad feedbacks is taken!

The devs respond and even participate IN game to know opinions from their Users! And Poe is a FTP game. Here in this game (d3) and this forums the people is not listened, not listened for the money they have paid for this game.

Thats all. Just and opinnion.

And sorry for the bad english.
Reply Quote
View profile
This thread was moved to "Games, Gaming, and Hardware". This is what Blizzard thinks of communication clearly, and it's sad.
Reply Quote
don't really have much wrong with itemization myself but I would like to see Blizzard respond to all of these itemization criticisms. I think a response from them stating their intentions and goals of the system would put it to rest. I don't see them changing it any time soon, better they let people know that so that those upset by it can move on.

I mean, I feel like they have defended every aspect of their game design decisions, but there's never been a solid discussion or commentary on their item system. I
Reply Quote
View profile
02/15/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Ignatius
I mean, I feel like they have defended every aspect of their game design decisions, but there's never been a solid discussion or commentary on their item system.

I feel the opposite almost with some aspects. For example, Inferno was once a difficulty not meant for everyone and Blizzard made this somewhat clear in the past. Now (after some nerfs and MP addition) anyone can hop right into it, and has varying level of difficulty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]