Diablo® III

Error 73

RIP to all the hardcore characters that had nothing to do with their deaths. Error 73.
Reply Quote
The Error has now changed from 73- over to error 3006 now ..... Sadness

Meanwhile, 5 feet from me the Wife is playing her char in act II normal enjoying my Verbal Ranting that I have filled my office with ... :}
Reply Quote
still cant get in. really need to farm some essences. and of course status page says they are up!!!
Reply Quote
damn, was just about to start some friday night echoing fury farming
Reply Quote
Time to play poe, no problems there...
Reply Quote
Got kicked out ~10 minutes ago, friend still hasn't been kicked off, and I get error 73 every time I've tried.
Reply Quote
Same error 73, also I bought a few items on ah, I received 3 out of the 4, and customer support said it could take up to 72 hrs ...this was on the AH not rmah..anyone ever experience that?
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same errors here =/
Reply Quote
Well cant login looks like i now have a excuse to get up and use the bathroom!
Reply Quote
7 Undead Priest
As if my Friday night home wasn't enough, now I just lost my backup plan >.>
Reply Quote
Still can't logon. Hangs on authentication, but no error--maybe I'm not waiting long enough.
Reply Quote
Yea I lost 3 items on AH, after a maintenance took 3 days to get em back but they came back eventually
Reply Quote
cant log in too damn wtf so many errors
Reply Quote
still no posts from mods???
Reply Quote
Prior to this log in error; I was farming act 3 on my hc barb. Everything stopped moving so i alt f4d. I checked my connection and it was perfectly fine. When i logged back in my Barb was dead. Out of frustration i deleted him. This is the second time that this happened. Im tired of this broken game. Im selling all my gear on softcore. Add me if your interested in buying anything.
Reply Quote
After horrible weeks of AH lagness and crapness....now this...

I think they are cutting the number of servers because the number of player going down, thus RMAH trading going down, meaning less money to operate...Not that i believe they are in need of money...

Im still shock they removed the number of player online from the latest patch, wich was an eye opener for me, this game is done i dont think we can expect much more content until an expension...or worse, nothing.
Reply Quote
Chat was screwing up for me saying people that were online were not, and not it's dead, jim.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/15/2013 06:32 PMPosted by SpaceOden
Its the end of the world

Did you guys see the meteor hit Russia today. Maybe its a sign. Maybe one just hit Blizz HQ. I feel alone and scared.
Reply Quote
Alright, which of you wizards is attacking Russia? Cut it out.
Reply Quote
LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]