Diablo® III

Should I keep trying

View profile
Got this ammy after like 50 try
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aimless-1700/hero/10258657

Made 50 more and all crap not even close.
Reply Quote
Not bad.

Personally, I'd start crafting other things I might want/need and then come back to amulets after I get something I can live with for those other slots.
Reply Quote
View profile
Wow how many times to get those godly bracer?
Reply Quote
Around 30-ish. I about crapped my pants when they rolled. Was like a 13k dps upgrade or something with a very, very minimal EHP hit.
Reply Quote
View profile
Wow yeah man I would too. I've rolled about 30 myself and nothing as good as my old rares.:(
Reply Quote
Got this ammy after like 50 try
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aimless-1700/hero/10258657

Made 50 more and all crap not even close.

got a similar one crafted! but I really don't know how to work with it without the Mempo-Chant APoC combo, Atk spd drops to 2.6x-ish... damn...
Edited by Ozquickee#6169 on 2/18/2013 6:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
160 ammies made, four bifectas, none playable.
Reply Quote
View profile
Nice! How about a 8 ias unity instead of hellfire?
Reply Quote
Crafting ammys is a pain, it's expensive and there's only a small chance you get CC/CD/vit(ar) combo not to mention AS.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Aimless
Nice! How about a 8 ias unity instead of hellfire?

oh sorry, I've my farming gear... 2.65-66 ish with an 8%aspd ring, 8%aspd tasker, .23 chant wand and lacuni with Inna's pants + stormcrow...

hv you tried to break the 2.73 pt with that ammy so far as SNS? I can't, not without inna's pants or aspd chant wand or 2 more items which cost more than my toon's current value... :(
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Ossian

you have just turned my focus away lol. I think a good main stat trifecta is now about 300-400m
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 05:42 AMPosted by Malakai
Around 30-ish. I about crapped my pants when they rolled. Was like a 13k dps upgrade or something with a very, very minimal EHP hit.
Those are really nice, I've found a 14k dps upgrade over my lacunis, but no vit and I would need to add attack speed to my amulet to avoid going under the 2.73 bp.
Reply Quote
Only try amulets if you have gold to burn through many, many attempts and if you have patience to keep doing it. Otherwise it can be unfun, and my philosophy of videogaming is, don't keep playing if the game is not fun!
Reply Quote
My philosophy is that I'll turn every brim into an ammy shot but I won't buy brims to do it.

I have 68 left before my brimstone store is exhausted.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Ossian

Same for me... plenty of bifectas, but no tris.
Reply Quote
View profile
My philosophy is that I'll turn every brim into an ammy shot but I won't buy brims to do it.

I have 68 left before my brimstone store is exhausted.

Thats a good theory I think I'm right there with ya about 70.

Isnt mine kinda a trifecta with bonus damages?
Reply Quote
I've noticed that it takes just under 5M to craft 25 ammys. So I farm for 25 DEs at a time and during this farming I can make about the amount it will take to craft them (with vendoring, gold pickup and AH sales) with purchase of brims and gems.

So all in all, 25 seems to be a sweet spot for me where I don't really worry about the gold spent. Nor do I worry about finding a quad or trifecta that is better than the one I currently have. I assume it won't happen for a long time but I'm still excited to pull the handle on the slot machine 25 times once I've gathered a batch of DEs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]