Diablo® III

You want us to farm act 1, 2 and 4?

Allow us to use a WP system that lets us jump between all acts.

There are many zones that I would like to farm in these acts, but because the density is so few, it isn't worth going into an act just for 1 or 2 specific zones.

You did good eliminating the NV stack loss for moving onto the next consecutive act which has caused me to farm A4 a few times.

This would also help with key runs and help players that have been getting beat by the randomization stick too many times when farming these keys and organs...Heck, last night, I ran MP8 just for fun twice and no key...then I did ubers @ MP5 and no organs. It's the randomization that kills us. If we were able to farm keys slightly faster, it would be awesome!

Aside from faster key farming, it would be sweet to have that choice of where to go next to be most efficient.

Another thing that would be awesome...is being able to start a later quest and having all of the bosses still there. It would be nice for instance...to start on the last quest of an act and be able to go and pound all of the bosses...not just the ones that are currently in the storyline.

What do you guys think? If they made this change (even before increasing monster density in the other acts like they mentioned they are investigating), would you play these acts more often?
Reply Quote
Mob density might not be there, but you can get more elites/hour in the Oasis and Desolate sands and their mini dungeons than in a3 most parts of a3.
Reply Quote
I posted a thread similar to this asking for travel between acts once all waypoints through to act 4 become available and all bosses have been killed.
Reply Quote
Allow us to use a WP system that lets us jump between all acts.

There are many zones that I would like to farm in these acts, but because the density is so few, it isn't worth going into an act just for 1 or 2 specific zones.

You did good eliminating the NV stack loss for moving onto the next consecutive act which has caused me to farm A4 a few times.

This would also help with key runs and help players that have been getting beat by the randomization stick too many times when farming these keys and organs...Heck, last night, I ran MP8 just for fun twice and no key...then I did ubers @ MP5 and no organs. It's the randomization that kills us. If we were able to farm keys slightly faster, it would be awesome!

Aside from faster key farming, it would be sweet to have that choice of where to go next to be most efficient.

Another thing that would be awesome...is being able to start a later quest and having all of the bosses still there. It would be nice for instance...to start on the last quest of an act and be able to go and pound all of the bosses...not just the ones that are currently in the storyline.

What do you guys think? If they made this change (even before increasing monster density in the other acts like they mentioned they are investigating), would you play these acts more often?

If you choose a later quest, the bosses are dead because that part of the quest has been completed. It would make no sense to join a game where the progression is past a certain boss being killed, yet somehow he's alive now just because it's convenient for you.
Reply Quote
You are right. Basically we want access to the quest menu without losing NV.
Edited by newlife#1269 on 2/18/2013 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

If you choose a later quest, the bosses are dead because that part of the quest has been completed. It would make no sense to join a game where the progression is past a certain boss being killed, yet somehow he's alive now just because it's convenient for you.

It also makes no sense to kill him over and over, but we do it anyway. D2 worked like this (bosses were always there when you started) and it was fine. Of all the things that make no sense in this game, this is one of the more insignificant.
Reply Quote

It also makes no sense to kill him over and over, but we do it anyway. D2 worked like this (bosses were always there when you started) and it was fine. Of all the things that make no sense in this game, this is one of the more insignificant.

You're not killing him over and over in the context of the quest line, you kill him once and moving to the next quest.

If you want to kill all the bosses in an act, start at an earlier quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]