S&B Part 2:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415495746?page=1 - FULL

S&B Part 3:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708952014?page=1 - FULL

Hope no one minds me making this.
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 2/19/2013 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey thanks for making this thread man, btw can you just put FULL on the part 3 link so that people will just read and post here.

Lets continue the tradition! SHIELD = RESPECT

@Jook - damn jook where have you been?! Havent seen you in game lately, or its just me not logging in that much?LOL
Reply Quote
Respect for the shield!

I wanted to share my four-fold sustain build in Hardcore for anyone interested: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/acrimony-1561/hero/30465951

It's terrific! Much better than I had anticipated.
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984
Hey thanks for making this thread man, btw can you just put FULL on the part 3 link so that people will just read and post here.

Done :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Respect for the shield!

I wanted to share my four-fold sustain build in Hardcore for anyone interested: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/acrimony-1561/hero/30465951

Wow man! nice items in HC! it looks like you are really settled in HC but just be very careful and dont take risks :)

Nike
Reply Quote
Respect for the shield!

Wow man! nice items in HC! it looks like you are really settled in HC but just be very careful and dont take risks :)

Nike

Dito, Very Nice HC Barb Acrimony! Loving it dude! You got my jelly now for sure! I wish I never went into Depths 2, that one sad and tragic day, poor Beaver got blown up by 9 fallen maniacs and brought a tear to my eye! Still have nightmares about it to this day!

Nike,

Jook been around, he stomped me the other night very hard! It was funny we ran into eachother at a public game and I was getting him, then he threw on the DPS gear and started getting me..
Reply Quote
View profile

Nike

Dito, Very Nice HC Barb Acrimony! Loving it dude! You got my jelly now for sure! I wish I never went into Depths 2, that one sad and tragic day, poor Beaver got blown up by 9 fallen maniacs and brought a tear to my eye! Still have nightmares about it to this day!

Nike,

Jook been around, he stomped me the other night very hard! It was funny we ran into eachother at a public game and I was getting him, then he threw on the DPS gear and started getting me..

@BALLER - nice man! i'll catch up with Jook when i found him online.

EDIT: aww man condolence with Beaver, i didn't realized she's gone man :(
damn those fallen maniacs!

@Jook - have you tried the challenge by ChuckNorris?
Edited by Nikeboy1984#6661 on 2/19/2013 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey guys, do you care to take a look at my barb again and give me advice on what I need to look for now. Pwnani hooked me up with the WH, but I lost my IK bonus, and I crafted those shoulders which hurt my AR further, but I can definitely tell a huge upgrade in my damage. Do you guys think I should try focusing on crafting gloves and hope to get a pair with AR, CC and CD? I was also thinking it's time to save up to get a good IK chest with similar stats (str, vit, AR) to the chest I have now. Or should I be saving money for a ring with AR and equivalent str, CC and CD? Btw, when I started using the WH I had to drop the armor passive for Bloodthirst, but the WH was a 16k damage upgrade, so I felt like I had to use it. Thoughts please and critiques welcome. Thanks.
Edited by Maegor#1377 on 2/19/2013 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Maegor

Definitely save for a good IK chest. You'll get 60 additional AR from the set bonus. You want 150+str/180+vit which won't be cheap but will be worth it.
Reply Quote
View profile
@Maegor

Definitely save for a good IK chest. You'll get 60 additional AR from the set bonus. You want 150+str/180+vit which won't be cheap but will be worth it.

@Maegor - i agree with this, focus on saving for your IK chest and it will be worth it.

Nike
Reply Quote
Yes, Maegor, IK CHEST!

Dude, your a lucky SOB by the way, very nice shoulders and ammy.
Reply Quote
I'm about to bankrupt from crafting ammy :(
Reply Quote
Heya guys!

Some of you might have played with me before, I'm usually a CMwiz but my first love is still my SnB barb from day 1.

I've recently gotten to a point where I can go back to re-gearing my barb. (most of the gear on my barb right now is self-found or that is shared from my wizzie.)

My dream is to make a SnB barb that can HOTA or WW with ease. Yes I know dw-ing is much better for WW... but I started with a SnB barb and I want to keep it that way. (haha on that same token. it must be a sword haha no other wpn type!)

The numbers i am shooting for are >2 att spd, 200k dps, >55% CC, 800 AR & 7k Armour. I've got about 150-180m stashed away for this. I understand that it may be difficult but i'm happy to chug at it. =)

Would really appreciate any advice anyone can give me. If you look at my profile you can see my current gear for barb.
Reply Quote
just thought i might add that the numbers i'm aiming for are With Marauder's Rage but without warcry preferably.
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 08:40 PMPosted by Khaos
I'm about to bankrupt from crafting ammy :(

You are not the only one lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/19/2013 09:51 PMPosted by Hurlin
just thought i might add that the numbers i'm aiming for are With Marauder's Rage but without warcry preferably.

Hi Hurlin, some things you may need to consider.

- crit mempo, min 4.5%
- 240+ STR vilewards
- 1.250-1.3k+ DPS sword with cd, os, atkspd, If you can get something with STR that would be better (check out Celanian's sword) then consider switching to marquie ruby.
- better DPS hellfire ring, or get a high cd, cd, damage mod, STR rare ring

Nike
Reply Quote

Nike

02/19/2013 06:26 PMPosted by BALLER

Thanks gentlemen! Just dinged 35 tonight. I want to hit 50 by the end of this week. Reading week next week and well, I'm not going to be doing anything but leveling and going out here and there!

Didn't find much tonight though :(
Reply Quote
Oh snap part 4 errybody disco down! po po po po poker face na na na naaaaa
Reply Quote
High ehp S&B are pvp monsters. Who woulda guessed?
Reply Quote
High ehp S&B are pvp monsters. Who woulda guessed?

I hope they are crying "Nerf Barbs" again. That made me want to put a needle in everyone's eye.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]