Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 4

Ok i notice nikeboy anothers using ruby in their sword should I do that as well or keep the emarld? I do enjoy this build a little more then I thought I would I kill more quickly then I thought. Also I have should I get a mempo instead of my command? I dont have the money to get one with crit so should I go with str mempo or keep the one with block%. Thanks
Reply Quote
Meagor
so pants with 100 vit / 100 str and 70 ar?
they around 2M
without AR cheaper
whats ur advise?

I wouldn't sacrifice the AR unless they were blackthorne pants with very high vitality and life %. You are at that point where upgrades are going to start costing more.
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 09:18 AMPosted by SaintCoultz
Ok i notice nikeboy anothers using ruby in their sword should I do that as well or keep the emarld? I do enjoy this build a little more then I thought I would I kill more quickly then I thought. Also I have should I get a mempo instead of my command? I dont have the money to get one with crit so should I go with str mempo or keep the one with block%. Thanks

The ruby vs emerald is best evaluted by using d3rawr.com and the calc pages there. And yes, if I were you I would drop the helm of command for either a mempo or crit IK helm. A low str (~85) mempo can be gotten relatively cheaply - mine was about 750k. The added block of a HoC won't keep you alive as well as the dps a mempo can provide since you will be killing faster.
Reply Quote
so i can look on pants with only vit and str and forget ar?
Reply Quote
i only find Blackthorne's Breeches legancy
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Ghostrider
i only find Blackthorne's Breeches legancy

you really got it with looking for items .... :) try blackthornes jousting mail

and again if you see legacy ... ignore it and look for the other stuff which pops up
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 2/28/2013 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have just done several mp 10 ubers...
Barb HotA build with StormShield..
He is IMMOTAL!
Reply Quote
well yes i dont want waste coins on not usefull items
Reply Quote
wow blackthornes jousting mail with socked and 100 str and vit above a 1m not even ar in it
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Ghostrider
wow blackthornes jousting mail with socked and 100 str and vit above a 1m not even ar in it

you dont need sockets or ar on the bt mail .... like we said earlier by the way.
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 3/1/2013 2:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
is it usefull to make bigger esmaralds and rubies?
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 01:16 AMPosted by Ghostrider
is it usefull to make bigger esmaralds and rubies?

yes offc if you have the money, if not dont go higher then star

edit in your case id go for a higher emerald if possible
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 3/1/2013 2:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
well am using a 70% esmarald on weapon
2x 46% ruby in chest
14 emathyst in helm
Reply Quote
well its all a question of your budget, next step is flawless star, which is like 2,5 k more dps but also 2,5 mill more gold spent, for that ammount you could easily replace your necklace and gain even more dps then the 2,5k.
Reply Quote
good advice on moment i have 700.000,some advice on necklage maybe?i know i ask a lot but i like play but not to smart in the damage and so on items:)
Edited by Ghostrider#2134 on 3/1/2013 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
you can get a 100 str +, 8 + cc, 50 +cd amulet for 150 k ish on eu ah,

also a lil advice. take hota instead of warcry, you got enough res and dont need it but hota will give you nice dmg output bec the way it looks like you got no fury drains at all in your build. also swap batte cry to into the fray passive if you do that.
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 3/1/2013 3:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
got one with 104 str,255 amor,cd 55% cc 8,5 and int 491
thinkk rings good to change too?
Reply Quote
got one with 104 str,255 amor,cd 55% cc 8,5 and int 491
thinkk rings good to change too?

not for now,

you need a cheap mempo first, overall
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 3/1/2013 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
what is compleet name of he overall?
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Ghostrider
what is compleet name of he overall?

Mempo of Twilight is what he is saying you need.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]