Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 4

I first hand felt the wrath of Nike's sword. It truly is a beast.

;) Congrats on the upgrade!
Reply Quote
I first hand felt the wrath of Nike's sword. It truly is a beast.

;) Congrats on the upgrade!

Thanks my duel buddy Prof!
Reply Quote
Couple of quick questions for Nike, and others who are doing PvP.

What DPS would you say is the minimum to shoot for before stacking EHP?

I see you've really stacked dexterity, and dodge rune, can you tell a big difference?
Reply Quote

I see you've really stacked dexterity, and dodge rune, can you tell a big difference?

@Shango - yeah dex/dodge works well based on my observation especially when i use Vets warning as a rune. As for the DPS I think 110-120k unbuffed should be decent enough for pvp and then stack a lot of EHP for survival.

if you wish to do some testing with me just add me and we can do a bridge duel so you can experiment which works for you well.

Nike
Reply Quote

When you figure out your dps, make sure your passives are all non-damage adding and your battle rage is off. That should give you your unbuffed DPS.

I would say aim for at minimum of 90k-100k unbuffed should do the trick. Most of the top pvp barbs have 110-120k (as Nike said).
Reply Quote
Lol didn't expected that I'll craft some shoulders which will raise my pvp dummy points. a bit short on STR though! but definitely not bad for pvp.
Reply Quote
Nike,

Nice shoulders man! I been getting some good crafts in on my HC barb to, some with high strength, some with more AR, more vit, life, ect. Havent got the perfect combo yet, so I will keep on trying :)

Also I would like to add that your dps doesnt matter so much, its how your dps number is made up. I.E. for pvp, you have high avg dmg, high cd, str, and good cc. AIS can inflate your dps number a lot, which in the end doesnt really play out so well in PVP. So you need to shoot for weps with 1.20 attack spead and high weapon dmg, then make your barb by having high cc/cd/avg/str in other slots. An example would be going rare bracers over lacunis, IK Helm over Mempo, ect. The ais looks cool on paper and is great for pve, but doesnt play out as well in pvp. This is all my opinion, im sure there are some cool builds out there that ais does help, but in my experiance you have to hit big with rend, wep throw, bash, hota, ect. You need to crit to, so thats why CC is important.
Reply Quote
Nike,

Nice shoulders man! I been getting some good crafts in on my HC barb to, some with high strength, some with more AR, more vit, life, ect. Havent got the perfect combo yet, so I will keep on trying :)

thanks mate! i hope i'd still get a better crafter shoulder than this.. man good luck with HC, you should catch up acrimony, he is like lvl 65 now!

Nike
Reply Quote
Nike,

thanks mate! i hope i'd still get a better crafter shoulder than this.. man good luck with HC, you should catch up acrimony, he is like lvl 65 now!

Nike

Dude,

Major DC death like 5 min ago, done with HC lol. My comp cant hold up, its a shame my barb was pretty sick. I wish acrimony the best of luck, he was a huge help in getting my HC barb up, just wish I could have kept going because I was having a lot of fun. Atleast I made it to para 12 this time lol.
Reply Quote

Nike

Dude,

Major DC death like 5 min ago, done with HC lol. My comp cant hold up, its a shame my barb was pretty sick. I wish acrimony the best of luck, he was a huge help in getting my HC barb up, just wish I could have kept going because I was having a lot of fun. Atleast I made it to para 12 this time lol.

Sorry to hear that man, I'm sure if i try i wont be able to reach a normal lvl 60 due to my latency and consistent DC. like what they said HC is not for everyone :(
Reply Quote
yeah man, so much fun though. Really wish DC wasnt an issue or thats all I would ever play, such a shame! I'm going to get drunk in my HC Barbs honor now!

RIP buddy - http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/baller-1390/BALLER/31627962
Edited by BALLER#1390 on 3/3/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 03:53 PMPosted by BALLER
yeah man, so much fun though. Really wish DC wasnt an issue or thats all I would ever play, such a shame! I'm going to get drunk in my HC Barbs honor now!

Let's drink to that man.. he is now in a better place with Beaver.....
Reply Quote
sorry to hear that your HC barb died Baller = (

I don't know how you guys do it .. perma death .. gears all gems all wiped out
and DC too that just sucks
Reply Quote
ok tell me what you think of my S&B barb she is still a work in progress but not to bad right now
Reply Quote
ok tell me what you think of my S&B barb she is still a work in progress but not to bad right now

Can you re equip your character? Currently had you WW stuff on I think.

@QHTran

Thanks man, HC is way fun though. If I didnt DC so miuch thats all I would ever play! I need a new comp bad!
Reply Quote
Looking for some pointers what to do next. Thanks
Reply Quote
im baller hc is too hard for me, im baller
Reply Quote
Looking for some gear advice, just swapped my 2h skorn for a 1h and a shield. Doing HoTA/rend SnB build now.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Hoping you could help me out with my next upgrade. Should i get ice climbers? Innas? an actual "sword"? mempo?

Thanks for any help!
Reply Quote
@penndragon
" ice climbers? Innas? an actual "sword"? mempo?" Upgrade them all !)

I would upgrade the pants first, it's cheap and u can enjoy the full set IK abit longer...
Unless you get IC boots with movement speed..very expensive.... or you will find urself walking slowly in the game.

Hey guys,

Hoping you could help me out with my next upgrade. Should i get ice climbers? Innas? an actual "sword"? mempo?

Thanks for any help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]