Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 4

Given the info in itemization journal, I'm wondering if there are any legendary item that snb'ers find particularly intriguing, assuming there aren't major changes to the items? Justice lantern? String of ears?
Reply Quote
im intrigued why fire walkers burns the path you are walking while ice climbers doesn't freeze the ground :D
Reply Quote
do you guys miss the sound of "revenge"

just like the good 'ol times :)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s1r5a8&s=6
Reply Quote
question what is better axe or mace?
am looking for weapon with more str and vit
Reply Quote
Hey fellow barbs,
Only my 2nd time or so posting on the forums. Was wondering what you pro's think about my gear and build so far being a SnB or (axe n board) barb. Any constructive feedback is much appreciated. Ty in advance.
Reply Quote
@Ghostrider

It depends on your base critical chance. And what purpose the weapon serves. PvP or PvM?

@Pastafazool
Gear is good so far. I would like to see more Life on the Bracers and Shoulders. But what you have right now is great for killing monsters. The high life thing is only usefull in pvp or for those that are looking for a tanky barbarian that doesn't die.

I didn't look too in depth on CC or CD or things like that. But you may want to look into a weapon with CD on it and Vitality (around the same Dps if possible). A lot of people are doing that lately. Also, what do u plan on doing with the barb? Mostly PVP? Gear is drastically different for PvMonster as that is more of a "kill first ask questions later" type of gear set.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984
im intrigued why fire walkers burns the path you are walking while ice climbers doesn't freeze the ground :D

lol best question ever, that would be so aweomse if ice climbs did that!
Reply Quote
well i am a snb
critical hit change 53%
critical hit damage +317%
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 08:59 PMPosted by BALLER

lol best question ever, that would be so aweomse if ice climbs did that!

yeah man i cannot believe they have not thought about that?!
Reply Quote
Guys, i think i just crafted some badass pve shoulders, what do you think?

232STR
303VIT
69INT <-- approx 6-7AR
45AR
Gold/Health Pickup Bonus

now the big question, should i move on to the next slot?

Nike
Reply Quote

232STR
303VIT
69INT <-- approx 6-7AR
45AR
Gold/Health Pickup Bonus

Nike

cant get any better then those especially with the pickup bonus, maybe + life % but that would be asking for to much ... highest i got so far worth keeping are 150 str 300 + vit and 80 ar + random crap rolls
Reply Quote

232STR
303VIT
69INT <-- approx 6-7AR
45AR
Gold/Health Pickup Bonus

Nice! Those are pretty awesome! Why not go for a godly dps ammy?

btw what do guys think of my new dagger?
Edited by Bruce#1509 on 3/10/2013 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
thats a sick dagger Bruce, very nice barb you got going on there as well. Probably the highest dps dagger ive ever seen lol.
Reply Quote
@Bruce,

That dagger is the highest dps dagger i have ever seen. What base was it? 1240?

Congrats on a great item!
Reply Quote
@Bruce - Wow nice dagger man!! that probably one of the best dagger ive seen

Nike
Reply Quote
looking for high mace or axe with hight vit,strenght and socket
Reply Quote
That dagger is the highest dps dagger i have ever seen. What base was it? 1240?

The base damage is only 1141. I think saberfenix has a dagger better than mine, but I this one is pretty awesome too. It was by far the biggest damage upgrade with my current gear in that price range, and I think I'll be able to build around it for a long time. Plus, this gives me a "unique" factor. Not many people out there only using dagger MH and certainly less with shields. lol
Reply Quote
could anyone please tell me how to fix my gear .-. I feel like continuing to try to upgrade this setup is pointless but I don't know what to change as I need to have at least my current aps and ehp for my ubers build and id ofc like to keep my 24 ms and gain dps but idk if its possible atm but if I can at least get on a better track for now id be happy

only got 100m to work with T_T
Reply Quote
Hi guys, I'm thinking about regearing to an SnB Barb and I was just wondering if there was any reason to why most SnB Barbs use a Sword VS a Axe/Mace. Isn't the 10%CC WPM bonus than a 15% DMG bonus?
Reply Quote
@Waz,

The upgrades you are going to get now are going to be harder.

Things to consider...

- Get MS Ice Climbs
- Get IK Chest
- Get IK Belt (With dmg bonus to your main attack, whether is be frenzy/bash/ect). ** 2 Piece will give you 60 AR, which will help. Even though your Tyreals Might chest is really cool.
- Get CC mempo
- Get Wep with CD on it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]