Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 4

High ehp S&B are pvp monsters. Who woulda guessed?

I hope they are crying "Nerf Barbs" again. That made me want to put a needle in everyone's eye.

haha yeah, EHP = RESPECT.
Reply Quote
High ehp S&B are pvp monsters. Who woulda guessed?

I hope they are crying "Nerf Barbs" again. That made me want to put a needle in everyone's eye.

I prefer to stick it in their butt...
Reply Quote
Hi SnB community,

Can anyone give me a good advise to PVP with WD that using zero dog?

Bascially the whole game is like running ... the WD will zero dog me and he can self heal like 24k hp within 1-2sec and when im close enough, he will fear/hex me and the cycle keep going.

My Rend just dont DPS enough to overcome the healing from zero dogs.

Just wonder anyone got any trick to against zero dog WD.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Use hota. 1hko. Vs wd... Hota > rend. Take up a leap or a spear hook to close up your distance.
Get some cc reduction an enormous ehp and life regeneration (inspiring prescence) AR+armor passive. 0dogs wd has low damage in general. 70-130kdps range from average to pros. With that kinda of dps, its impossible to penetrate my defensive. Use nerve of steel or iron skin to further up armor+warcry.

Just a guide line for final output: (11k+armor with 850AR + supersition) with whatever HP you can get. If you manage to have more congrats, balance up in terms of reduction % between armor and AR.
Drop unforgiving for supersition as haunts give you free fury over time.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 2/20/2013 3:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Why 0dogs have low dps?

Homolucus, soj, and skullgrasp totally wreck their dps. Try taking out 3 of your jewelleries. You get the idea.
Reply Quote
Hi Hurlin, some things you may need to consider.

- crit mempo, min 4.5%
- 240+ STR vilewards
- 1.250-1.3k+ DPS sword with cd, os, atkspd, If you can get something with STR that would be better (check out Celanian's sword) then consider switching to marquie ruby.
- better DPS hellfire ring, or get a high cd, cd, damage mod, STR rare ring

Nike

Hey Nike, how much would those items cost though? Any rough estimates?
Reply Quote
Yes, Maegor, IK CHEST!

Dude, your a lucky SOB by the way, very nice shoulders and ammy.

That was probably ammy #15, and shoulders #20. Getting them within three crafts of each other is super lucky.
Reply Quote
Hi Hurlin, some things you may need to consider.

- crit mempo, min 4.5%
- 240+ STR vilewards
- 1.250-1.3k+ DPS sword with cd, os, atkspd, If you can get something with STR that would be better (check out Celanian's sword) then consider switching to marquie ruby.
- better DPS hellfire ring, or get a high cd, cd, damage mod, STR rare ring

Nike

A lot, but the stats you said you wanted are going to be hard to achieve without these items.
Reply Quote

A lot, but the stats you said you wanted are going to be hard to achieve without these items.

Maegor is right man, so i suggest take it one at a time and do big upgrades rather repetitive smaller upgrades.

Nike
Reply Quote
daaaaamn maegor 300 vit 12% life shoulders i need to start crafting
Reply Quote
i cant imagine if that Arcane resist rolled with AR!
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984

I know right, but I can't be disappointed with what I got, that would be greedy right?
Reply Quote
@maegor @nike

hey bro yeah i know. but which would you recommend i go for first? btw add me hurlin#2825! haha always happy to provide freeze service for barbs too haha

thanks for the advice!

hurlin
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 04:38 AMPosted by Jook

I don't think you have anything to worry about, your health pool and damage reduction is sick. Over 95% DR and 4 million ehp against elites before figuring in block, dodge, melee and range deductions. Wow.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 05:44 AMPosted by Maegor

I don't think you have anything to worry about, your health pool and damage reduction is sick. Over 95% DR and 4 million ehp against elites before figuring in block, dodge, melee and range deductions. Wow.

omg , those with higher eHP than jook has like 4 digit dps

Jook is the role model for all pvp barbs
Reply Quote
@Wockets - that is an awesome ammy you have
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 06:15 AMPosted by Wockets

omg , those with higher eHP than jook has like 4 digit dps

Jook is the role model for all pvp barbs

thats the reason why Jook has a lot of stalkers!!! haha
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 05:26 AMPosted by Maegor

I know right, but I can't be disappointed with what I got, that would be greedy right?

ofcourse man! thats one sick shoulder, btw so far this is the most insane crafted shoulder i've seen

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/hakureireimu-1721/hero/5870954

what do you think guys?
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984

ofcourse man! thats one sick shoulder, btw so far this is the most insane crafted shoulder i've seen

what do you think guys?

That is pretty sick, only one "wasted" stat dps and ehp wise - the PU radius, and it is a pretty good stat to have for quality of life. I would call that godly, and not feel like I overreached on the term. What do you think those things would be worth on the open market?
Reply Quote

what do you think guys?

That is pretty sick, only one "wasted" stat dps and ehp wise - the PU radius, and it is a pretty good stat to have for quality of life. I would call that godly, and not feel like I overreached on the term. What do you think those things would be worth on the open market?

let say crafting doesn't exist, it will be around 2-2.5B

Nike
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]