Diablo® III

Being "elite" ruined the game for me

02/20/2013 10:24 AMPosted by percydaman
For those of you that have a job, you should have spent the money. It would have made your playing time that much more enjoyable.

There's your problem right there. You paid to win. And now you're complaining that everything is too easy after the fact. Perhaps the fault lies with you?

There's your problem right there. You paid to win.

In case anyone missed it. I get that you have disposable income and all, but you paid to win, tell us to do the same, and then advise us not to "rush" to the end. I am confused.

I was gonna say you should wait for the expansion and run a character built only on gear you've found. Almost every drop still has potential. The game is a lot more fun that way.
Reply Quote
@joebye
For those of you that have a job, you should have spent the money. It would have made your playing time that much more enjoyable.

... FACEPALM.
People already "have spent" $60 for game. Why they should spend more? If you bought game and playing it is not enough "enjoyable" then you should, may be, even take your money back but definetely not pay more and more.
I am interestered were you payed for this post or its your own... baked thought?

I'm guessing you've never heard the terms 'map pack', or 'DLC'... how about "MMORPG"??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]