Diablo® III

BUG: wizard slow time shell

I posted this during ptr but not sure its got picked up - would be nice if a Blizz employee could confirm "its on the list"

When an elite mortar fireball hits the slow time shell it falls vertically to the ground - I'm guessing its some sort of coding bug dealing with the vertical arc of the mortar. Purely horizontal missiles seem to be fine.

An effect of this is that if a mortar elite gets inside a slow time shell then all its mortar rains down inside the shell making using the slow time shell pretty dangerous for such mobs

The same effect can be seen with any missile that has a vertical component such as lacuni prowler grenades

I really like the spell graphic and use - it would be great to fix it
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This is a known issue (lobbed projectiles behave strangely in slow time fields), but unfortunately not something that we plan to fix in the foreseeable future.
Reply Quote
thank you for acknowledging its on the long list if not the short one ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]