Diablo® III

Barbs dont stand a chance.......

Barbs are still the best class in PVP. Just go watch mannercookie, Most barbs don't have a clue what they are doing in PVP
Edited by danitefox#1989 on 2/16/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/16/2013 07:17 PMPosted by danitefox
Barbs are still the best class in PVP. Just go watch mannercookie, Most barbs don't have a clue what they are doing in PVP

Don't know that person.. But you are correct. Not just barbs but a lot of people don't know what they are doing. Its about having the right gear set up and using the right utilities and passives to counter a WD and other ranged classes. You can check my build out.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/abomb247-1301/Abombination/17298385

I do pretty good vs a WD. I have massive regen of course to survive CC and Hex. You do need about 2mil unbuff EHP and some elite dmg reduction gear to help. Ranged dmg reduction is a plus as well. Can't have under 3k regen or you dont' have a great chance.

I buff my regen with inspiring presence to 5800 regen per sec. With sprint up all the time. Im always at full life. This allows you to mitigate all Dots, Bleeds, Haunt Etc. So its essential I feel.

Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
monks get to block all damage for like 4 secs right? why cant ignore pain do the same for a barb? i think it is only fair
Reply Quote
weapon throw

warcry - veterans warning (dodge one)

sprint - rush

Inspiring presence.

With only these 4 skills, youve made yourself 500% more PvP ready than you were
Reply Quote
View profile
02/14/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Execute
Barbarians need a spell that makes them immune to disable, like adding it as a rune on ignore pain.

As if barbs don't have enough gear and skills to mitigate damage already... Just learn how to gear and play your build that would counter the others you are playing against. That's the joy in pvp... it's not going to be like playing chess against a 5 yr old like PvE is.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/17/2013 03:25 PMPosted by coolhandDuke
monks get to block all damage for like 4 secs right? why cant ignore pain do the same for a barb? i think it is only fair

You take damage when Ignore pain is up ? I have never taken damage when Ignore pain is up and its 7 sec with duration rune. I gain life with it up because of my life regen. You are doing something wrong is you aren't immune when Ignore pain is active.

As if barbs don't have enough gear and skills to mitigate damage already... Just learn how to gear and play your build that would counter the others you are playing against. That's the joy in pvp... it's not going to be like playing chess against a 5 yr old like PvE is

Bingo!!! Problem is people that play this game and the gamer these days are stupid. No offense to anyone. Its just you don't try to figure out how to counter change your build and don't take the time to do research and watch PvP vids. So when you walk into the Scorched chapel you get blasted. Because your opponent has put his time in and know his class.
Reply Quote
TBH in tank gear having a tad over 100k dps and 100k life I fair well against most classes except geared WD and some barbs (I run a stun build so killing them with hammer throw doesnt work) and tank DH's. Rend is key to kill DH and WD. Land a hammer stun, leap in rend run around. Unforgiving and Inspiring Presence are huge. Stun lock is lots of furn when you have around 75% chance to stun:). Cant stun lock DH's but rend cant be dodge so just rend them and run around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]