Diablo® III

Drop rates?

Ok so I made a Thread before Im haveing beyond stupid luck nothing drops wondering if others haveing same problems? im bout to ding Paragon 41 now and Still i go days without 1 drop? I did 37-40 with out 1 drop and bout to hit 41 still no Leg's? anyone else have this problem? i have almost 300% MF buffed n when i use my Sun keeper also

I just dont get it because seen same person hes para 6 now get Multi set items in 1 run with 115% MF...? and he always gets atleast 1 leg per run ; / (Clear Act3 Mp1)

Was just wondering hope im not only one haveing this problem
Reply Quote
It's all luck, I went 13 days without finding a single leg than found 5 in 1 run and the others i ve talked to all also went through long droughts . chances are you 'll find a godly item after a long drought so think of it as a blessing.
Reply Quote
Yeah, same. Ran 3 days straight with 300MF and nothing. Then 4 in one run. Just luck.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Drakkhan
It's all luck, I went 13 days without finding a single leg than found 5 in 1 run and the others i ve talked to all also went through long droughts . chances are you 'll find a godly item after a long drought so think of it as a blessing.

same thing happened to me once. i went weeks without any legends or anything dropping. i was beyond confused. then out of the blue a very nice IK set boots dropped and i was very happy.

in a pub game another guy said he was goin through a long drought of nothing dropping. i told him the same exact thing. he laughed and said ya maybe he would get something soon. the very next elite pack dropped a legendary for him.
Reply Quote
Dont be discouraged I never find anything.
Reply Quote
I haven't seen a single legendary drop in over 4 weeks on my Witchdoctor. The last legendary I found was when I was paragon 50.
Reply Quote
Well I'm currently lvl 7 paragon and I've yet to find a legendary since 60 ... So I guess I have bad luck, and I also run 200% mf.
Reply Quote
Ya im at a breaking point tired of this game and its bull!@#$ RNG Crap.... cant find %^-* and yet para 6's i kno find multi !@#$ every run just tired of it i guess maybe back to GW2 time idk
Reply Quote
:'( no dont go
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 02:52 AMPosted by Bloodthirst
:'( no dont go

whats point man Paragon 41... finding nothing in for ever most my gear all hand me downs from friends who got better just geting tired of seeing ppl who are not even paragon 10 find Multi set items and Leg in 1 fliping run and always find atleast 4-5 a day.. its bs
Reply Quote
Randomness of legendary drops can be very frustrating. I found a legend just now and I have 0% MF on gear... I was like WTH? Obviously this doesn't happen to me everyday. My last big drop was like 2 weeks ago.
Edited by mintCookie#6238 on 2/14/2013 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 03:36 AMPosted by mintCookie
Randomness of legendary drops can be very frustrating. I found a legend just now and I have 0% MF on gear... I was like WTH? Obviously this doesn't happen to me everyday. My last big drop was like 2 weeks ago.

once AGINE 5th fliping time a friend Para 5 Finds Inna's Chest whos a Barb which is Chest I need but I give up this game is bullcrap
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 08:15 PMPosted by XTopgunX
nothing drops

you mean not even white items or gold? like nothing you kills stuff over and over and nothing drops? that what you mean?
Reply Quote
RNG is RNG. Also, I'm pretty sure I read awhile back that MF has no affect on legendary's drop rates, only rare affixes.

I have 2 high levels DH's (PL 96 & 30) and and 2 high levels Barbs (PL 51 & 41) and I can go for days w/out finding anything good. That's the way it is.
Edited by Beast#1449 on 2/14/2013 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
If everyone found a godly leggie/set/yellow each and every time they played. . .the AH would be swimming in Top tier stuff and the Economy would go SC in days.

I like that a leggie drop is VERY rare. I thought the drop rates in D2 were rediculous. I got Thunderstrokes in like 5 Baal runs. I found Trag Ouls belt within my first 10 minutes in Hell mode. D3 has it right. I think people expect too much. Just because you are playing does not mean you are 'entitled' to a certain amount of drops. You get them when you get them, if you get them. If not. . .sucks to be you.

Nothing worse than finding a legendary item or a really nice yellow and then going to the AH to see what its worth and finding 9 pages of that same item with equal or better stats than the one your rolled. I'll just put it up on the AH for 10k gold at that point and keep on playing.
Reply Quote
complaints about drop rates.. doesn't this belong in the general forum?
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 08:43 AMPosted by brenzA
complaints about drop rates.. doesn't this belong in the general forum?

if u dont like the thread GTFO then?

ANd its beyond bullcrap that select ppl never stop finding crap i play all the time i find trash yellows not much ever sell over 50k max 80k if im lucky and yet ppl who i kno n play wit same guy found inna chest finds crit socket mojo leg? Thing of the deep... and 1 IK chest and Inna belt in 1 clear common its bs and idc wat anyone says or thinks ya its RNG and RNG is kinda bullcrap when same ppl never have issuse finding things thats my 2 cents dont like it dont read my thread then idc annoyed with this game currently

I went 19-31 Para not 1 Leg and now 35-41 not 1 Leg and im half way 42 still nothing
Reply Quote
You must have bad luck. I have 400% mf with 5 stacks. I'll get a minimum of 1 leg/full act 3 run 9/10 times, usually getting 3-4 legs/run on average.
Reply Quote
I think I'm getting your drops, a few days ago I got two legendarys while leveling up a new witch doctor in act 1 normal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]