Diablo® III

Demonic Essences to reforge low lvl Legendaries

Would any of you like to see something like this?

I would love to see something like this where you could use these awesome new Mats to improve older legendaries.

For example, you could do something like this: (don't rage at the numbers, just an example lol)
Odyn Son + 5 Demonic Essences + 5m Gold = Level 60 (ilvl 63) Odyn Son

If you do it right you could use it as another much needed Gold sink

Some of the lower level legendaries have really cool visuals and/or effects and/or set bonuses that would really diversify high level bulds if allowed to scale up to ilvl 63.
Edited by BukWild#1848 on 2/15/2013 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think having the mats be BoA is a huge boon too, you can't just go on the AH and buy a ton of Mats and low level Legendaries and just craft them all day until you get a beastly one, you have to go out and get the mats yourself.

Also I dont think these reforged Legendaries should be BoA.
Edited by BukWild#1848 on 2/15/2013 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
to to the top
Reply Quote
Id be happy to use say 50-100 DE's to reroll any legendary
Reply Quote
50 Demonic Essences to reroll any Legendary that you yourself find (IE not bought from the AH) would be a nice addition I think.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 02:06 PMPosted by FooTWO
Gimme Gimme Gimme.... what else you want?

mystic to enhance my weaps and armors
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Enigma
Gimme Gimme Gimme.... what else you want?

mystic to enhance my weaps and armors

Dude the Mystic sounded like an awesome idea, Jay Wilson decided to take her out before the game went live though. Granted her state back then was hilariously broken (you could choose which affixes you wanted and could reroll a single affix while keeping all of the affixes you wanted) I would LOVE if we could find a White item with BEASTLY damage and enchant it.
Reply Quote
why can't I edit the title fufufufuuf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]