Diablo® III

Did 1.07 make D3 enjoyable again?

No, the game is still no enjoyable at some point. It may change at 1.1 or expansion not earlier.
Reply Quote
in a word: no.

IDENTIFY ALL!
Reply Quote
Played 10-20 hours on the new patch then logged off after.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 11:51 AMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
And the question you ask is subjective and the answers will vary from each individual...

hence the point of asking...

Why would you care if others are enjoying the game? All that matters is that you are enjoying the game and having fun... Are you saying if others deem the game enjoyable than it will make the game enjoyable for you?

I don't know what kind of cave you grew up in, but where I'm from it's perfectly normal to ask people for their opinion about certain things.
Reply Quote
The patch is really great in my opinion. Unlike seemingly most people, I am okay with only finding upgrades once in a great while. Crafting gives me yet another way to "roll the dice" towards those gear upgrades. Sure, the chances of finding an upgrade are extremely, extremely small (I have very godly gear) but I can collect gold, and now essence, and keep having fun while I level up and search for and craft new items.

I also enjoy leveling alts, and being able to craft gear for them as well is great.
Reply Quote
PvP is worthless, the new crafting will bring quick upgrades to your gear but the new progress curve brought by crafting will quickly flat out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]