Diablo® III

Who found the 34%, 148 vit stormshield?

If you know the person or are the person who found this, can you post here?

34%, 100+ vit SSs seem to actually move on the AH in the high 20's to mid 30s (there is in fact a 34%, ~105v one for 29 mil as we speak) and I've seen plent on the AH like this.

If you want to actually sell your shield, please let me know. I'm not paying 150m-200m but I will pay well in excess of 30m, as 150m is absurd and all those non-crit SSs at those prices are permanent fixtures on the AH list...
Reply Quote
I dont get it, you wanna pay more than 30mil for one yet claim there is one going for 29mil right now in the AH...
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Smithey77
I dont get it, you wanna pay more than 30mil for one yet claim there is one going for 29mil right now in the AH...

The one on the AH at 29mil has 105 vit where the other one he wants has 148 vit. I don't think the extra 43 vit makes it worth an extra 120mil. Which is why he's trying to get in contact with the seller to see if there is a more reasonable price they can agree on.
Reply Quote
hi there i have one 34% 146 vit 188 str
Reply Quote
my bad didnt see hardcore
Reply Quote
If you skip the vitality on that slot, the cost drops by over 95%. Look at the shield I have, it's really nice even without the vit(but I get some cold resist as consolation) You can easily make up 100-150 vitality from your other slots and still get to 80k+ health pool. Start crafting items with vitality, that's 200-300 vitality per slot times 5.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/02/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Ace
If you skip the vitality on that slot, the cost drops by over 95%. Look at the shield I have, it's really nice even without the vit(but I get some cold resist as consolation) You can easily make up 100-150 vitality from your other slots and still get to 80k+ health pool. Start crafting items with vitality, that's 200-300 vitality per slot times 5.

Spend a few months studying the HC ah as much as a top player like Twister has, and specifically the SS market, then come back here to comment.

Twister, that can't be much of an upgrade for derpy at all...are you chasing my HS?? :)
Reply Quote
Sold 34% + 186 vit in 3 sec yesterday for 75m.

Was a mistake, could have sold for much more. Literally sold 3 sec after the 5 min timer.
Reply Quote
Oh and btw, skip vit on a SS. Get crit.

Vit can be made somewhere else, crit is hard to come by.

If your budget doesnt allows it, get a 24%++ with 6 cc++
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh and btw, skip vit on a SS. Get crit.

Vit can be made somewhere else, crit is hard to come by.

If your budget doesnt allows it, get a 24%++ with 6 cc++

I've gone back and forth on this many times. Basically, it depends on your build. If you're stacking cc/cd and the crit can really help, then by all means go with a cc stormshield. But if you're on a bit of a budget, and you have a low vit ik chest, then good vit on your Stormshield is a huge plus. Or say you find a 14% frenzy high str ik belt or you craft a gfg str ammy with no vit/life%, you an make up that vit with high vit on your SS.
Reply Quote
This thread is making me think about selling the SS on my barb. I found it and didn't realize it was worth 70M plus.
Reply Quote

Was a mistake, could have sold for much more. Literally sold 3 sec after the 5 min timer.

it went to this gold buying random...he came out of nowhere on jsp and started buyin up crap with no track record in HC...

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/bangbing-1726/LongLiveHero/28663584

who resurected this thread anyway? i bought a decent 34% vit SS a long time ago not too far after i posted this (for a lot less than that one was listed for)
Reply Quote

it went to this gold buying random...he came out of nowhere on jsp and started buyin up crap with no track record in HC...

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/bangbing-1726/LongLiveHero/28663584

who resurected this thread anyway? i bought a decent 34% vit SS a long time ago not too far after i posted this (for a lot less than that one was listed for)

OMG that's my shield.....
Reply Quote

Spend a few months studying the HC ah as much as a top player like Twister has, and specifically the SS market, then come back here to comment.

Twister, that can't be much of an upgrade for derpy at all...are you chasing my HS?? :)

That was just uncalled for. His post makes sense just fine. ...Yours doesn't.

Don't know what you didn't like about it but jumping straight to vaguely down-talking him is wut-worthy.
Edited by Pzypro#1837 on 3/3/2013 2:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 02:37 AMPosted by Pzypro

Don't know what you didn't like about it but jumping straight to vaguely down-talking him is wut-worthy.

Bryan's post was fine, Ace's post was not. Ace was saying buy a useless stormshield because its OK. This in game, people tend to like to do this thing called upgrading
Reply Quote
Just found a SS a week ago.. Hope it works good on my barb when I get around to playing him again!
Reply Quote

Bryan's post was fine, Ace's post was not. Ace was saying buy a useless stormshield because its OK. This in game, people tend to like to do this thing called upgrading

There's nothing useless about 34% block, 6/7 shield. I can easily make up 100-150 vitality elsewhere but I can't make up block anywhere else. I don't have 70m+ for a high block, high vit shield. I have 42% block and if I want to get more, I can use my doombringer for 7% block but lose some dps, vit and 70 resist. I'm still looking for a 700+ dps doombringer with 100+ vit and 100+ str. Justice lanterns are extremely expensive, I had one with ~60 str and ~60 int as the two random rolls but diabloprogress rates my rare ring as having pratically the same ehp, go figure. I see all the top ehp players with 1 or 2 of those rings. I guess JL rings become good only when you already have so much vitality and resists that the 11% block matters tons. I will reconsider JL rings when/if Blizz ever buffs them to a higher ilvl. I did look into Oculus rings, but the cheap ones are over 5m as it is with a wasted random. Better ones are 20m+
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]